AT&T Store West Melbourne Hammock Landing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for West Melbourne
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in West Melbourne?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the West Melbourne Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 6, 20215 out of 5I have been to this store a few times and every time the customer service rep has gone above and beyond to help me resolve my issues. Recently I took my parents in as my dad's hotspot wasn't working and they were thinking of upgrading their plan. A gentleman by the name of Nick helped us and he was awesome. He was very kind and took his time with my parents making sure they were getting the best deal possible. We did have one billing issue that Nick nor myself could resolve (a glitch in at&t's billing system) and after 2 hours and 6 transfers on the phone with att, we gave up. Nick took down our information and told us he will try to resolve the issue with the help of his management and get back to us either way. Thanks Nick for the great service and we hope to hear back from you soon!
- December 29, 20201 out of 5Service stunk sat there for 15 minutes being ignored somebody else walked in and people jumped up and went right over to them they seen me sitting at a scene we come in they did nothing not the first time but it will be the last time because she just lost a customer you had for 35 years I no longer have AT&TResponse from AT&TJanuary 2, 2021Hello Robert. We apologize you experienced a long wait time. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve. Thank you.
- October 13, 20205 out of 5I have been here twice now, once for issues with my phone not working and just today to figure out how to return my phone from a trade-in. Each time the service was fast, friendly, and resolved my issue. Today, I had spent 1 hour and 22 minutes on the phone with AT&T customer service trying to get an RMA for my trade-in. I spoke with 4 different people in 3 different departments and they were not able to assist me. I walked into this store and the gentleman (I wish I knew his name) immediately understood what the problem was and printed off my RMA and then went above and beyond to package my phone in a box and tape the label to it so that all I had to do was drop the package off at the post office. I should have started with this store. Every time I have been in here, it is has been superior, friendly service. I am a happy customer.Response from AT&TOctober 24, 2020Hello Jamie! You being a happy customer is definitely a priority for us. We appreciate every one of our customers and are sorry you had a bad experience over the phone but are very glad we could resolve this issue for you. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
- June 22, 20201 out of 5A total waste of time. Had an issue with no volume. Guy walks to car, NO MASK in our face and proceeds to tell me my speaker is blown. Mind you, he did not even attempt to ask any questions. Just stated I needed a new phone. I promptly left and went to the phone ubreakfix repair store in Hammock Landing. While I was stating the problem, he took phone made and adjustment and it was then working. No charge , just a store that is interested in customer service. By the way, this is the 2nd time this same ATT rep has done the same thing to me. I will drive to the Melbourne store in the future if I have any needs that need ATT attention.Response from AT&TJuly 2, 2020Hello Sue. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- June 4, 20204 out of 54 yrs now with my I phone its time for a change.. I was happy at the west Melbourne store,,, I will be back after the summer.Response from AT&TJune 5, 2020Hello Jill! We are glad you were happy with your visit to our location. We are here when you are ready to come in to upgrade your device in the summer and look forward to working with you again.