AT&T Store West Melbourne Hammock Landing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for West Melbourne
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in West Melbourne?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the West Melbourne Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 22, 20201 out of 5A total waste of time. Had an issue with no volume. Guy walks to car, NO MASK in our face and proceeds to tell me my speaker is blown. Mind you, he did not even attempt to ask any questions. Just stated I needed a new phone. I promptly left and went to the phone ubreakfix repair store in Hammock Landing. While I was stating the problem, he took phone made and adjustment and it was then working. No charge , just a store that is interested in customer service. By the way, this is the 2nd time this same ATT rep has done the same thing to me. I will drive to the Melbourne store in the future if I have any needs that need ATT attention.Response from AT&TJuly 2, 2020Hello Sue. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- June 4, 20204 out of 54 yrs now with my I phone its time for a change.. I was happy at the west Melbourne store,,, I will be back after the summer.Response from AT&TJune 5, 2020Hello Jill! We are glad you were happy with your visit to our location. We are here when you are ready to come in to upgrade your device in the summer and look forward to working with you again.
- May 26, 20202 out of 5Nick provided terrible service, he was extremely disrespectful, and very condescending! The only reason I’m giving a 2 star is because Gena did make an attempt to assist which was a totally different experience than what was received when coming to the store. We left the store with the phone not being activated (poor customer service) 18 hours later phone is still not working as it should. Will be filing an additional compliant.Response from AT&TMay 27, 2020Hello Pamela, F. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- November 1, 20191 out of 5My husband was at the ATT store 10/31/19 and had his iPhone purchased 9-13-19 - box receipt - case he also purchased - receipt for that. Phone stopped working would not charge turn on are do anything basically blank would NOT work. Manager told us we could not prove we owned the phone and we'd have to go to the Apple store for help. I went back to ATT store the next and the manager again would not help me get anything done to replace my phone. Just go to the Apple store in Eau Gallie long ride from Palm Bay. I will never go in that ATT store again. Very Very Rude people work there.Response from AT&TNovember 1, 2019Hi Bonnie. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- April 11, 20191 out of 5I waited forever to even be asked my name. Next to me, one of the employees was flirting with a customer and talking basketball for 30 minutes. Seriously? You guys need a new system!!