AT&T Store Winter Garden Hamlin Groves
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Winter Garden
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Winter Garden?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Winter Garden Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 14, 20205 out of 5Tyrek was excellent. He was knowledgeable, professional and courteous. Tyrek showed genuine concern while skillfully solving our problem. We would absolutely recommend TYREK at the store.
Rosie & David
- November 30, 20201 out of 5Be very cautious coming here for the trade in promotion for the new IPhone. I brought my older cracked phone to the store and spoke with Heitor. He assured me, after evaluating my phone that it was at least worth $100 to qualify for the $700 discount on the new phone. Front was in good condition, but the back was cracked and so was the camera. I was surprised that it was worth the $100 but happy that we were able to make it work. I did have another phone to trade in, in much better shape, but he said it didn’t matter which I traded in, they would both get me the $700 discount. Naturally I agreed to trade in the beat up one. My husband who was skeptical, called in to Speak with him to confirm that it’s going to qualify for the promotion. Fast forward a week, my new phone comes in, I come back to give them my phone and met with Navil. He now tells me that there is no way the phone is worth $100 And will only get me a $300 credit. Called heitor over and he remembers that at the time when he looked at my phone and put it in to the system, it was worth the $100 to get me the mad credit. He walks away And told Navil that my phone wasn’t cracked when he saw it and told me the value. BS!!!! They want to play games now. Complete crap. Nothing they will do to fix this issue. Was waiting 30 minutes for them to figure out absolutely nothing. The best they could do was tell me I can give back my phone. Garbage communication, outright lies and a waste of time. Don’t bother coming here.
- October 26, 20201 out of 5Hate going to this AT&T Jennifer is so nasty and does not hide the fact that she does not like a person. So rude when your trying to get help. Most of the time I drive 30 minutes just not to go there just because of her , so hateful and disrespectful. This is not this first time their have been many times she has done this to us for what reason. Not right at all, check your employee AT&T at store unit 120
- August 3, 20205 out of 5I Am so thankful to Jarred and Jennifer! Jarred was so charming and his honesty was much appreciated. He went above and beyond to help me set up my new account with AT&T. Jennifer was so kind and exceeded my expectations. What an amazing team of people at this store!
- November 12, 20191 out of 5one star is a lot!! I went three nights ago and have to wait for more than an hour to be help. I returned to complete the transaction today and after almost an hour waiting again. I been told the offer that gave me 3 nights ago expired for more than a week. Even 3 days ago when I started the upgrade was expired. They just ended my situation with a "I'm sorry" that's so disrespectful!!!!!
they excused the personnel telling they are new and have no expertise. Very poor service.