AT&T Store Athens West Athens
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Athens Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 14, 20191 out of 5Store Greeter sent me to Simply MAC!!
I checked in for my appointment, letting him know my 7 day old iPhone 11 has a hardware issue/ Warranty issue. He says “we don’t handle Warranty issues at this store! You must go to Simply MAC for that. Simply MAC ran a diagnostics showing the hardware is good. They said Operating System needs to be removed & restored. That should stop the phone from Restarting on its own. To avoid the $20 restore charge I had Geek Squad at Best Buy do the software restore. That entailed having Apple set up the appointment. That same evening, the phone continued to restart itself several times! Again, back on the phone with Apple to explain to two advisors, the issue! Then on a Chat with AT&T to inquire if the corporate AT&T store will indeed handle my Warranty issue. With the phone being replaced, I will lose my $25 tempered glass screen protector! I will have to email the Apple Senior Advisor to get authorization to send me a glass screen protector. I’ve spent seven says dealing with my defective phone & ran to two locations because the Greeter sent me away! I do hope that greeter is there tomorrow so a manager can speak with him about giving out improper information that causes stress to customers & consuming lots of my time!Response from AT&TDecember 16, 2019Hi Aaron H.. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- December 4, 20191 out of 5Visited this store yesterday (12/3/19), a young man greeted me. Explained I was seeking to change to a plan that would lower my monthly amount (currently $40). He informed me that there was only ONE prepaid plan currently offered..$65 with unlimited data..I want to stress he said "ONLY PREPAID PLAN" offered. When I said I would seek another service for a lower rate..he said "THEY ALL COST ABOUT $40". Has this young man not heard of MVNOs? Having been with AT&T many years, decided to verify info...SO GLAD I DID. In addition to my current plan, there are THREE additional offers. Next month I will change my enrollment and will lower my bill by $10 per month. AT&T needs to hire agents that know the product. This was a VERY UNPLEASANT experience.Response from AT&TDecember 11, 2019Hi! Hello Karen H Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- November 14, 20191 out of 5I called to try & set up a specific time so as not to sit for a long period of time in the store in a Wheel Chair to set up a new cell phone. The girl answering the phone was a no it all & not listening to a customers needs, but interrupting over & over again. And truly not answering the question, why... because she didn't care. Believe me that is very apparent. I don't believe in firing folks, but she needs to be retrained. Please ask the manager of this store to call me.
Ron B.Response from AT&TNovember 14, 2019Hi Ron,
I will be more than happy to help you, and address the concerns you have. I do not have your number so please call us back, and ask for me personally. Corey Stead. 706-355-7000 I look forward to hearing from you.
- October 7, 20191 out of 5Went to the store on 10/7/19 and took my 99 year old momma to get a new phone. We arrived at 5:20 pm and were #3 in line. After an hour there were 8 people in line and one “man” was #7 went up to the check in person and got waited on. I went up and questioned that and was told people were coming back from dinner and would be with me shortly. I in turn asked for the manger and was told by an employee in a VERY HATEFUL voice they wasn’t a manager on duty. An employee, Ty, told me he would help as quickly as possible. After 5 more minutes he came and helped us and it took all of 15 minutes. I have been a customer of AT&T since 2003. I WILL NOT recommend this store ever again😡😡😡Response from AT&TOctober 31, 2019Hi Bienacker,E.
We are sorry you had a bad experience. We strive for a great experience every time for every customer. Hope you will give us another try.
- July 10, 20195 out of 5Everything went great until the ”Entitled” customers came in demanding to be seen. The customers were rude to the At&t staff when they were told no they couldn't get a new phone from an insurance claim.