AT&T Store Athens West Athens
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Athens
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Athens?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Athens Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 11, 20205 out of 5We wanted to give special thanks to Tamara (Tee). We are moving to a rural area and needed to disconnect our UVerse and set up Direct TV and fixed internet. This should be an easy process, but it is not. After getting frustrated with multiple phone transfers, we went into the store. Tee spent over an hour and a half with us, walking us through the difficult process (multiple phone calls). She helped us get our old service cancelled and our new service started with a single service call to our new home. We could not have been more frustrated when we arrived or happier when we left. Her calm, helpful demeanor made all the difference. Please share this feedback with her. She made more difference than she likely realizes. Thank you!Response from AT&TJuly 13, 2020Hi Al and Melinda C.. We're sorry you had an additional item to juggle with moving, but glad to hear Tamara was helpful in getting this resolved for you. If you need anything we are always here to help you. Thank you for your visit!
- June 24, 20205 out of 5Great customer service!! I’ve never waited longer than 5 minutes for service. The staff is professional, courteous and helpful.Response from AT&TJune 25, 2020Hi Carolyn! We're happy to here you enjoyed your experience. Thank you for your review, and your visit! See you soon..
- June 17, 20205 out of 5I came in today to set a new business line and was greeted by Ty, I was very impressed with his professionalism, knowledge of products, and helpfulness. I appreciate good customer service and this guy deserves a raise, I will definitely be returning to add more lines to my account and will recommend Ty to anyone I know. Thank youResponse from AT&TJune 22, 2020Hi Tod! We're happy to see you enjoyed your visit, and thank you for coming in. We hope to see you soon!!
- December 14, 20191 out of 5Store Greeter sent me to Simply MAC!!
I checked in for my appointment, letting him know my 7 day old iPhone 11 has a hardware issue/ Warranty issue. He says “we don’t handle Warranty issues at this store! You must go to Simply MAC for that. Simply MAC ran a diagnostics showing the hardware is good. They said Operating System needs to be removed & restored. That should stop the phone from Restarting on its own. To avoid the $20 restore charge I had Geek Squad at Best Buy do the software restore. That entailed having Apple set up the appointment. That same evening, the phone continued to restart itself several times! Again, back on the phone with Apple to explain to two advisors, the issue! Then on a Chat with AT&T to inquire if the corporate AT&T store will indeed handle my Warranty issue. With the phone being replaced, I will lose my $25 tempered glass screen protector! I will have to email the Apple Senior Advisor to get authorization to send me a glass screen protector. I’ve spent seven says dealing with my defective phone & ran to two locations because the Greeter sent me away! I do hope that greeter is there tomorrow so a manager can speak with him about giving out improper information that causes stress to customers & consuming lots of my time!Response from AT&TDecember 16, 2019Hi Aaron H.. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- December 4, 20191 out of 5Visited this store yesterday (12/3/19), a young man greeted me. Explained I was seeking to change to a plan that would lower my monthly amount (currently $40). He informed me that there was only ONE prepaid plan currently offered..$65 with unlimited data..I want to stress he said "ONLY PREPAID PLAN" offered. When I said I would seek another service for a lower rate..he said "THEY ALL COST ABOUT $40". Has this young man not heard of MVNOs? Having been with AT&T many years, decided to verify info...SO GLAD I DID. In addition to my current plan, there are THREE additional offers. Next month I will change my enrollment and will lower my bill by $10 per month. AT&T needs to hire agents that know the product. This was a VERY UNPLEASANT experience.Response from AT&TDecember 11, 2019Hi! Hello Karen H Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.