AT&T Store Atlanta Northlake
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Atlanta
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Atlanta?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Atlanta Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 25, 20205 out of 5I went to the Northlake location to get a new phone and transfer my billing for 4 different lines. I went on a weekday at 7 pm. Tavaris was outstanding as was Shae. They took a confusing process, simplified it and gave me the best deal available. The store is clean, social distancing is practiced and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend.Response from AT&TJune 25, 2020Hello Leslie N We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 18, 20201 out of 5The customer service in this store has been AWFUL! I signed up for new service with AT&T back in January and I turned my old phones in at this store for credit on my monthly bill and now AT&T is telling me I never turned in my phones..well it's going on 5 months and this issue is still not resolved. Every time I call the store I get no answer, the run around or placed on hold for ungodly amounts of time. With all of these issues, I am already sick of having AT&T as my cell phone service.Response from AT&TMay 19, 2020Hello Sheila,
Our priority is providing exceptional customer service. We apologize for the negative experience and would like to make it better. Please contact the store manager, Reginald, at email@example.com to rectify this issue you are experiencing. We value you as a customer and we will make it better. Thank you for being the best part of AT&T.
- May 11, 20204 out of 5Brittany did a great job setting me up with a new phone. I am not familiar with technology and had trouble answering her questions but she was very patient with meResponse from AT&TMay 12, 2020Hello Elizabeth Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- April 20, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. Even tho the manager had the ability to change a store policy (in this case the 14 day return policy) she straight up refused to do so. In my case it had been 16 days in the middle of a pandemic COVID19. I called ATT Loyalty and they told me that it was the store where I purchased the device that could extend the policy. The managers failure to budge on the policy is going to cost me over $1000 in a time when I haven't worked in over a month. I have been an ATT customer for almost 20 yrs now and have cable/phone/internet bundled. Thanks to this managers poor decision, lack of customer loyalty and just lack of kindness in general, it is time for me to look elsewhere for my services.Response from AT&TApril 27, 2020Hi there, we are dedicated to helping you stay connected during COVID-19, so we are here to help. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook. Thank you.
- April 9, 20201 out of 5On Dec 2, I went to your store, bought 3 phones, and set them up. We were told our next bill would be more because of new phones, but after that, it would be less. Our bills have gone up every month. We called today, and found out that on Dec 2, instead of our three cell phone numbers, we were given 6 SIX cell lines on our bill!!!!! Someone at your store put these numbers on our bill!!! And we are paying for these lines. Since they were done at your store, the Fraud person at AT&T says we have to address this issue with the manager at your store which we will do. This is an alert to anyone going to buy or replace a cell phone there. Please beware!!!!Response from AT&TApril 10, 2020Hello Jane R,
We apologize for the negative experience and we ensure that your inquiry will be resolved. We will be reviewing your concern and will provide the best possible solution. We will talk with you shortly and will provide a great customer experience. We appreciate your patience!