AT&T Store Blue Ridge Blue Ridge
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
2800 Scenic Dr
, GA 30513
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in Blue Ridge. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Blue Ridge
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Blue Ridge?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Blue Ridge Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 23, 20201 out of 5This store and the attendant inside were very unethical and liars. I went in for repair to my iPad with AT&T and the sales person told me that he would fix it no charge to me.I later found that my bill was increased by $50! Without my permission, they added a new line which cost me additional money. I consistently asked the sales person if I would be charged anything for him repairing my iPad and he consistently told me no, no charge. I am a senior citizen and he asked if my husband was a veteran . I said yes. He said that we could get a lower price because of that and asked for his license. I again asked if we would be charged for anything, and he again said no. Totally a liar!! These people work on commission so beware that they will try and sell you something more,than you need.
- May 16, 20201 out of 5The blue ridge store was rude .. order the wrong phone for our friend in our plan who is in his 70’s and has lost his phone . They put a data plan and I had to call after I girt my confirmed email.. 3 ppl play card games and they could not get it right . Very bad service . I’m a retired firm AT&T and told them and they still got the order wrong so I called 611 Nd I think its all clears up when I pick the phone up Monday I’m hoping it’s corrected..?we have smart phones with data plans. And his was just a basic line . We will see if they corrected it ...why are 3 ppl in there that cannot be polite and be so rude our friend had a stroke and just uses his basic phone did not want all the extras I hope the get it right.. JM WELLS
- March 29, 20205 out of 5We have been in the store twice in the last few weeks with issues with our phone and both times Nosha helped us. He was so quick to diagnose the problem and fixed in a matter of a few minutes what we had been struggling with for days. Thanks to Nosha for his knowledge and for great customer service.
- January 2, 20205 out of 5Best experience we have ever had having to buy a new phone. New to the area so this was our first time at the Blue Ridge store. Brendan went above and beyond our expectations and couldn’t have been more happy with his great customer service.
- December 6, 20191 out of 5Horrible customer service. I have been an AT&T cell phone customer for 28 years, since mobile phones weighed 5 pounds and came in a bag. I recently had a problem with lost connectivity and went in the store hoping for help. I was virtually ignored. The young lady who initially "helped" me, stopped to answer a text, work on a phone screen for another customer and eventually handed me off to another employee. I have been very loyal and I expect nothing less in return. Unfortunately I guess after you buy a phone you need not expect anything else.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.