AT&T Store Ellijay Ellijay
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
29 Highland Dr
, GA 30540
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Ellijay
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ellijay?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ellijay Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 15, 20205 out of 5It’s great!!!! But it’s confusing!!! After I was told I was getting a free phone and paid $65 a month and told me to call att tell them to take off $30 activation fee and $15 off the phone insurance cause it’s not worth it cause it’s a older phone and But I have no kinda paperwork on anything.of course I had someone with me to help me to understand what Bianca girl saying but only paid taxes on a free phone.Finally got my very own phone and of course!!!! It’s an 7 as a starter ,I’m ok with that!! and had to pick it up on 6th and I saw Amanda who worked her best to get my phone ready while helping others and she’s was the only one there working...Yay! I got my phone!!!
Amanda did a wonderful job and made me a happy customer!!!
- July 7, 20201 out of 5It was ok and this person really need to be careful to stop pulling down her mask and wear gloves at all times there were two people me and another older person trying to get a phone or trying to get activated her iPhone 5 but that lady insisted she get ihne 7.She didn’t try to help her with her budget on fixed income that $35 starters plan..That on the counter.I would hated to see that lady with her mask on wireless bills att employee name Bianca told her to ignored some of those things on her new free phone on the bill..she should walked her through it instead asking her too many times about her social security number to it in computer then on tablet..Not good it kinda scare me about my too..So I contact my lawyer to ask questions about it...
- October 2, 20185 out of 5HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE AT THE ELLIJAY STORE AND COULD NOT BE ANY HAPPIER HOW I WAS TREATED. I ALWAYS HAVE TO DRIVE TO ELLIJAY BECAUSE I AM NEVER TREATED GOOD OR HELPED AT THE BLUE RIDGE STORE.
- July 30, 20185 out of 5This store is great!! Sometimes a little wait but well worth it with their excellent customer service !!
- July 21, 20181 out of 5My mother lives in Ellijay and uses this store for wireless service. After multiple problems and unresolved issues, I have been told there is nothing they can do about a week old problem and now my 71 year old Mother is on her way home to a house without power, water and now communication. I was told I could email the manager, but he would tell me the same version of TOO BAD that I got from the store. Thanks for nothing, AT&T.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.