AT&T Store Ellijay Ellijay
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Ellijay
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ellijay?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ellijay Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 15, 20205 out of 5It’s great!!!! But it’s confusing!!! After I was told I was getting a free phone and paid $65 a month and told me to call att tell them to take off $30 activation fee and $15 off the phone insurance cause it’s not worth it cause it’s a older phone and But I have no kinda paperwork on anything.of course I had someone with me to help me to understand what Bianca girl saying but only paid taxes on a free phone.Finally got my very own phone and of course!!!! It’s an 7 as a starter ,I’m ok with that!! and had to pick it up on 6th and I saw Amanda who worked her best to get my phone ready while helping others and she’s was the only one there working...Yay! I got my phone!!!
Amanda did a wonderful job and made me a happy customer!!!
- July 7, 20201 out of 5It was ok and this person really need to be careful to stop pulling down her mask and wear gloves at all times there were two people me and another older person trying to get a phone or trying to get activated her iPhone 5 but that lady insisted she get ihne 7.She didn’t try to help her with her budget on fixed income that $35 starters plan..That on the counter.I would hated to see that lady with her mask on wireless bills att employee name Bianca told her to ignored some of those things on her new free phone on the bill..she should walked her through it instead asking her too many times about her social security number to it in computer then on tablet..Not good it kinda scare me about my too..So I contact my lawyer to ask questions about it...
- October 2, 20185 out of 5HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE AT THE ELLIJAY STORE AND COULD NOT BE ANY HAPPIER HOW I WAS TREATED. I ALWAYS HAVE TO DRIVE TO ELLIJAY BECAUSE I AM NEVER TREATED GOOD OR HELPED AT THE BLUE RIDGE STORE.
- July 30, 20185 out of 5This store is great!! Sometimes a little wait but well worth it with their excellent customer service !!
- July 21, 20181 out of 5My mother lives in Ellijay and uses this store for wireless service. After multiple problems and unresolved issues, I have been told there is nothing they can do about a week old problem and now my 71 year old Mother is on her way home to a house without power, water and now communication. I was told I could email the manager, but he would tell me the same version of TOO BAD that I got from the store. Thanks for nothing, AT&T.