AT&T Store Buford Buford
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Buford
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Buford?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Buford Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 13, 20201 out of 5Awful management and customer service! Long time At&T customer but will never return to this location ever again.Response from AT&TNovember 23, 2020Hello C This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- November 6, 20201 out of 5The store manager is beyond rude! She was literally yelling at me and refusing to assist me with my exchange.
This company needs to get it together. I bought a phone and it was defective, they refused to exchange it and tried to warranty it for a refurbished one. Care finally agreed to help and this store refused, and went against the companies rules.
Don’t come to this store, go anywhere else but here!Response from AT&TNovember 9, 2020Hi! Your experience in our store matters to us. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- May 22, 20201 out of 5horrible customer service from a store member and manager. they were rude and had a uncalled for attitude. I did not appreciate how they talked to me when I had simply asked a question. They were unprofessional and I will not go back. I even went to another location to talk about what I was wanting to do and they said that it wasn’t the first time they heard complaints about this store and that it was corporate store. very disappointing service.Response from AT&TMay 23, 2020Hi Caitlyn D. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 20, 20201 out of 5Don’t bother calling. They leave the phone off the hook intentionally. I've tried to call the store for two days now.Response from AT&TJanuary 20, 2020Hello D M We're sorry that your phone call went unanswered. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- December 28, 20191 out of 5I have been in your store three times. The first time I had a question about retrieving deleted text messages - the rep looked at me like I had three heads. I did a little more research on my own and you can retrieve some of your recent text messages. Rep told me no. The second time I was there to purchase a new phone. I wanted a certain size and didn't want to spend $800.00 on a phone. As soon as the rep knew I wanted to spend $200.00 on a phone - he really didn't want anything to do with me. By the way it was the same rep who told me you cannot retrieve any of your text messages. Today was my third time and I could not get an app to load. Rep took my name and walked away. Didn't say anything else to me? Waited for almost 30 minutes. There were five employees in the store. Three were with customers and who knows what the other two were doing. I asked for a supervisor. A rep came to me and he acted like he really didn't want to help me. Was trying to distant himself. Didn't tell me anything he was doing to my phone - until I asked - and was checking his own personal phone in the meantime. It just seems like whenever I go to your store the employees don't seem to know much and need additional customer training.Response from AT&TDecember 31, 2019Hi! We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.