AT&T Store Buford Buford
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Buford
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Buford?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Buford Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 22, 20201 out of 5horrible customer service from a store member and manager. they were rude and had a uncalled for attitude. I did not appreciate how they talked to me when I had simply asked a question. They were unprofessional and I will not go back. I even went to another location to talk about what I was wanting to do and they said that it wasn’t the first time they heard complaints about this store and that it was corporate store. very disappointing service.Response from AT&TMay 23, 2020Hi Caitlyn D. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 20, 20201 out of 5Don’t bother calling. They leave the phone off the hook intentionally. I've tried to call the store for two days now.Response from AT&TJanuary 20, 2020Hello D M We're sorry that your phone call went unanswered. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- December 28, 20191 out of 5I have been in your store three times. The first time I had a question about retrieving deleted text messages - the rep looked at me like I had three heads. I did a little more research on my own and you can retrieve some of your recent text messages. Rep told me no. The second time I was there to purchase a new phone. I wanted a certain size and didn't want to spend $800.00 on a phone. As soon as the rep knew I wanted to spend $200.00 on a phone - he really didn't want anything to do with me. By the way it was the same rep who told me you cannot retrieve any of your text messages. Today was my third time and I could not get an app to load. Rep took my name and walked away. Didn't say anything else to me? Waited for almost 30 minutes. There were five employees in the store. Three were with customers and who knows what the other two were doing. I asked for a supervisor. A rep came to me and he acted like he really didn't want to help me. Was trying to distant himself. Didn't tell me anything he was doing to my phone - until I asked - and was checking his own personal phone in the meantime. It just seems like whenever I go to your store the employees don't seem to know much and need additional customer training.Response from AT&TDecember 31, 2019Hi! We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- November 4, 20195 out of 5They have outstanding customer serviceResponse from AT&TNovember 4, 2019Hello Chad Hall Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- October 19, 20191 out of 5I wish I could give this store 0 stars. I went in to trade in an older phone for the iPhone 11. He asked me what kind I wanted, and I assumed that since we were proceeding, all of the colors were in stock. He pulled off my screen protector and threw it in the trash can, and then asked what color I wanted. They only had black or white and I wanted one of the colored ones. He refused to look and see what other colors there were at other stores, and so I decided to leave. But now, I am out of a screen protector that I paid for, and they won’t replace it because it is “part of their procedure”. Seriously? The salesperson was very unfriendly all around. He did not even introduce himself or give a smile. I am extremely dissatisfied with this store’s service. Any questions that I asked were answered like I was stupid or were answered rudely. I recommend going somewhere that will actually properly care for loyal customers, as this location CLEARLY does not.Response from AT&TOctober 31, 2019Hi Cheryl R. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.