AT&T Store Buford Hamilton Mill
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
3265 Sardis Church Road
, GA 30519
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Buford
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Buford?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Buford Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 2, 20215 out of 5Sam was really helpful when I came in to get a phone. he informed me of multiple promotions i hadnt known about prior to coming and saved me money on my new device.
- January 2, 20215 out of 5great customer service. Sam the store manager was great and very helpful when we came in looking for a new phone.
- December 21, 20201 out of 5Horrible service. Waited outside to pick up a phone I ORDERED ONLINE and had to leave after an hour not able to pickup the phone. Store would not answer phone and the lone store person spent the entire time with one customer. Plus the AT&T app to notify store employees that you are there to get a phone “hit a snag” (love the error) and would not send a message to the store. Ridiculous but this is typical for the service I have received from ATT for year...
- December 18, 20201 out of 5Worst experience ever. Did an online order (for a charger) to avoid having to wait in long lines. Showed up to the store around 6:30pm and they only allowed one person in at a time. Fair enough. After waiting 20-25 minutes outside just to pick up an order I'd already paid for, I was let in. Told the associate I just needed to pick up my order and I could be on my way. She said she was wrapping up with another customer. Ok, no sweat. 15 minutes later, I'm still standing there. Asked if I could please just get my order and go ... was told, "just a minute." 5 minutes later, nothing. I had to leave to go pick my son up. After busting it to get him and then BACK across town to get back before they closed (arrived at 7:38pm and store is supposedly open until 8pm), the "Open" sign was lit up but the store was completely dark and no one was there. I called the store only to get voicemail. Tried to also check in online and that wasn't working. Again, this is all to pick up ONE item that was already paid for.... very, very horrible experience. Will absolutely not be doing business here again. Extremely disappointed.
- September 18, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service ever
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.