AT&T Store Fayetteville Fayetteville Pavilion
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fayetteville
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fayetteville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fayetteville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 2, 20205 out of 5The best customer service in the world.Response from AT&TJuly 10, 2020Hi Marci H. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day.
- June 25, 20205 out of 5I always come to this location
I love the customer service
Today I had the pleasure of meeting Tasha and she was so sweet and friendly
I wanted to keep talking so much I forgot I needed to go home and cook
Thanks Tasha for your helpResponse from AT&TJune 26, 2020Hello Danelle l Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day.
- May 24, 20205 out of 5I was very pleased with the assistance I received from Izayah in store today. He was able to answer all of my questions and even took me through a test drive of AT&T TV, which helped me make my decisions. Unfortunately, I was not able to upgrade to AT&T TV in store since my mom and I already have AT&T & Directv established at home. I do not think this is fair to the sales representatives, like Izayah, who do a great job "selling" the service (assuming they receive commission). Great job, Izayah! I appreciate the help.Response from AT&TJune 1, 2020Hello Michael Henley Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day.
- January 15, 20205 out of 5I started going to this store in October to pay my phone bill. I encountered a great guy who had exceptional customer service skills that were very infectious which brought me back to the store continuously for various AT&T issues (Femi). I love that the other reps show you how to operate your chosen device.Response from AT&TJanuary 21, 2020Hi Experience Moses. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day.
- April 8, 20195 out of 5