AT&T Store Fayetteville Fayettville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
455 Glynn St
, GA 30214
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Fayetteville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fayetteville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fayetteville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 15, 20211 out of 5DO NOT SHOP HERE. Only do business with a corporate owned store. My elderly mother lives close to this location. I live an hour and 15 minutes away north of Atlanta. After trying to reach my mother for several hours (she lives alone) I was panicked and drove to her home only to find out that the battery on her iPhone 6 had completely died and was not taking a charge of any kind. It was time for an emergency upgrade. I went to the closest store which was this location. I told them I wanted to get her another phone. The iPhone 11. Perfect for her and cost efficient for me. They accommodated the upgrade with no problem. Unbeknownst to me they added an extra line to my bill and charged me the $30 upgrade fee to my bill. I had already researched earlier in the month anticipating that she needed an upgrade and had already upgraded two of my other phones through the Corporate store near my home. I was never asked to add a line to receive “the promo”. I now have a $92 bill per month on my account for a phone line that I never used and have never planned to use. I was told by AT&T that I would have to keep paying AT LEAST $40 per mo. for 3 months or I would be charged the balance of the phone. Wait…what? Buyer beware here folks! It’s a bait and switch!
- December 5, 20201 out of 5Terrible. DO NOT SHOP HERE. I only gave 1 star because I can't give ZERO, which is what they deserve! Sam ordered the wrong phone, then said he couldn't make it right. Lied to me about deals just to get me to buy phones and when I found out the deals never existed, it was too late to do anything. My advice is go to the corporate store. They can actually help you and give you the deals that are actually out there. DO NOT SHOP HERE. They also tricked my 70 year old mom. That just makes you a terrible person.
- July 13, 20205 out of 5I had an awesome experience with Trey!!!! I live off of Hudsonbridge, so about 30-40 minutes away but I am making this my new location.
- November 8, 20183 out of 5AT&T advertised upgrade Iphones and get second Iphone free. We upgraded to 2 Iphone 8 plus thinking that the second Iphone would be free. Once I looked at my paperwork after getting home, I noticed that I was charged for both Iphones. I called the Fayetteville store and they explained that if I had got a new third cell number, that Iphone would be free. Your ad was misleading and I would have never upgraded if the advertisement was clear.
- June 5, 20185 out of 5Went real well. We went in just to look and actually ended up switching from Verizon. Really enjoyed the manager and female employee.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.