AT&T Store Loganville Loganville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
4729 Atlanta Hwy
, GA 30052
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Loganville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Loganville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Loganville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 24, 20205 out of 5Great customer service
- August 13, 20201 out of 5I purchased four lines of service at the Loganville, Ga store last Saturday evening. Upon arriving home the phones had such a weak signal that I could not use them. This continued all weekend. I contacted the store Monday and spoke to the rep that I purchased the phones from. I was told that this would be researched and I would receive a call back. This never happened. During the initially conversation Returning the phones was discussed with no mention of a “restocking” fee. As at this point I had spent 200 dollars on phones that did not work at my residence in Loganville or my business in Duluth (no phone signal or data without logging into WiFi). After another two calls to the store I never was able to speak to the rep that sold me the phones even though they swore to only the best customer service upon purchase. I was however able to speak to another associate who also agreed that the phones could be returned. We discussed this option and I was told that I should port out with a new carrier and return the phones. After porting out I called to let them know I was on the way to the store with the day old phones. This is when I was told about a 55 dollar fee per line but never before. I do not feel that this is an appropriate charge due to the fact that this service was not provided as discussed. I was never spoken to about this and I am returning the phones because they do not work and there was zero resolution to ale them work. This is no fault of mine. I was not shown a coverage map or asked where I lived to ensure that I was receiving the service that I was paying for nor was I told that I would be subject to any fees upon return. I was however told that the phone service in my area was “not good” when I went to drop off the phones initially by one of the staff members at the store. I should not be charged this fee or any taxes for circumstances out of my control. I had the phones for two days and they are ready to be returned in new condition. I understand that I left the store with the phones but this was with good faith that they would work when and where needed and they simply do not. I have tired to resolve this locally with the store with zero help or resolution other than saying there is nothing that can be done. It seems funny that all types of fees can be avoided when signing up for service but the customer service aspect is quickly forgotten if there are issues.
- August 12, 20201 out of 5Awful customer service. Two employess (Colleen and the store manager) never once returned my phone calls. We purchased 4 phones only to realize that the service does not work in my area. The young man (Josh) working at the store even made the comment "I know a lot of people in that area and they can't get service there either". We literally have had the phones for 1 day and when we try to return them they want to charge a restocking fee. What??? 200.00+ dollars for a phone that wasnt even usable in our area. Super disappointed.
- August 12, 20201 out of 5Awful customer service. Purchased 4 phones only to realize that the service does not work in my area. The young man working at the store even made the comment "I know a lot of people in that area and they can't get service there either". We literally have had the phones for 1 day and when we try to return them they want to charge a restocking fee. What??? 200.00+ dollars for a phone that wasnt even usable in our area. Super disappointed.
- July 22, 20201 out of 5The worst customer service ever. When I initially set up my internet service ( which I was firmly told that they dont do?? well they did ) An employee was yelling in the background profanity so loud I could hear from my agents phone. They set up my Email and last name wrong, using my city as my last name. I have yet to gain access to my account, 6 months later. The associate today was so rude and insisted their system wouldnt allow that to happen when it did. They are acting like im lying??? When obvi im not they service men came out and had to dig a trench in my front yard to apply a new wire which was the ONLY contact I have had. I have NOT been in a store once due to covid and they did this service over the phone. The store associate is saying their branch didnt have any part of this and I must have been tranfered to another branch. Way to own up to your faults. I will never use this branch again.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.