AT&T Store McDonough McDonough
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
1912 Jonesboro Rd
, GA 30253
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for McDonough
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in McDonough?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the McDonough Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 21, 20201 out of 5Waited outside for 2 hours and never got seen. It took 2 employ less over 2 hours to assist one person each!
- December 21, 20191 out of 5Bad experience happened to me here in this store today12/21/2019. I try to upgrade one of business lines and unfortunately I was attended by a person who did not know what He was doing! He’s name is Paul and one lady worked there tried to help him but apparently both don’t know how to trate costumers, because after an hour that the dude tried without luck I stoped him and told him that it was enough time to he should be taking care my upgrade! I decided leave without apologies heard from nobody of employees (it was only him and the lady) so rude, grotesque and nothing humbleness. Do not I’m not recommend this stare at all...
- October 17, 20192 out of 5After several attempts to cancel a line, AT&T told me to go to their store to have SIM card replaced or canceled. The sales rep would not let me complete a sentence, after I told her I needed to cancel a line, she had me call the 611 # I really tried to explain the error but again she shut me down. I asked her to check my account as there were notes that the rep had previously advised to info the store about. What she did was determine I was not on the account and from then on I was treated with total disrespect. I pleaded with at least 6 please listen to me, much to her pleasure she seemed to enjoy my distress. Bottom line I had my husband meet me after his job, and with my round trip of 64 miles finally another rep at the store changed the SIM card. Today after nearly 3 months the phone line was canceled. The sales rep at the store was not a service minded agent, I was insulted and made to feel foolish. I think that probably was more important to her than listening. I would suggest not to visit this store, unless you enjoy miserable people .
- April 29, 20195 out of 5Because of the awesome customer service experience I had at this retail store, AT&T won me back as a customer! I’ve had the absolute worse customer service experience by phone, but coming to the retail store helped resolve all of the issues I’ve been having for about 2 weeks. Awesome job guys!
- April 17, 20191 out of 5On 13 April, My friend and I went in to see if We could get some information as to why my iPad cellular feature was not working. Representative did not even believe us when we told him that we had changed the Sim Card from the older iPad to the newer one. The representative was uninterested in helping us, seemed like we were bothering him, and he didn’t want to be there.In addition, last October we were in this store for new iPhones. The same representative waited on us was uninterested in helping us. As a matter of fact he actually bent his head over placing it in his hands. I’ve never seen a representative of any type store behave in this manner. Overall, it appeared none of the representatives wanted to be there.We will not be visiting this store again. May I suggest a new team be
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.