AT&T Store McDonough McDonough
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
1912 Jonesboro Rd
, GA 30253
Request an Appointment
Black Friday Deals are Here!
Visit our Black Friday page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals won’t last!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for McDonough
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in McDonough?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the McDonough Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 8, 20201 out of 5Installation appointment scheduled for Saturday, November 7, anywhere between 9 am and 11 am. After waiting all day—at the house, due to no communication on what time the technician might show up—and after spending hours on the phone with customer service, the second customer service employee finally reveals that a technician was never assigned to our house. A technician is assigned; the technician calls and says he won’t be able to make it. Another call to customer service: now they can only reschedule my appointment for November 17, anywhere between 9 am and 11 am. It is Sunday, and I am happily set up with Xfinity, so I can work tomorrow.
More details on the failure to communicate by the communications company, AT&T, is below:
10:50 AM: A sales rep shows up: the technician is running behind; she states he should be there by 11:15 AM.
11:15 AM: The sales rep is still sitting in the driveway. I ask her what time the technician will be there. She says to call her if he is not there by 2 pm. I tell her I’ll call at 1pm.
1 pm: I call her. My call is not answered, because she is on the phone with her boss. She tells me to call customer service.
1:30 pm: I call customer service.
1:45 pm: a customer service employee tells me the technician will call me in 20-30 minutes with a specific ETA.
2:20 pm: I return the call to customer service, because I never received a call.
2:30 pm: a customer service employee tells me a technician was never assigned. He assigns a technician.
2:45 pm: the technician calls and says he will not be able to make it, because he has other jobs ahead of mine for the day.
3:00 pm: I call the sales rep who says she will see what she can do. After I hang up, I call customer service to see what they can do.
3:15 pm: I’m on the phone with customer service when the sales rep returns my call. A resolutions manager, with the sales rep on the line as well, tells me I have to re-schedule for November 16 or wait and hope the technician shows up today; if I wait, my re-schedule appointment will be pushed back even further. I inform her, admittedly with a little frustration at this point, that is not good enough, because I have to work from home—and I was on the schedule and ready for 9 am to 11 am this morning. She begins to yell at me “Sir, you don’t understand, etc.” and then hangs up. I return to talking with customer service who confirms the technician likely won’t make it and sets another appointment for November 17: over one week from my initially scheduled appointment.
I hang up and call Xfinity. I am now set up with Xfinity within 24 hours. Yesterday was an absolute nightmare dealing with AT&T. My experience shows that the customer needs to be aggressive—i.e. be demanding and repeatedly call at the outset of the appointment—with the employees to have follow through on AT&T’s part: being nice and understanding, even with admitted frustration along the way, proved that I would just get kicked around from one person to the next—the blame it on somebody else game. My advice would be to choose another provide
- May 21, 20201 out of 5Waited outside for 2 hours and never got seen. It took 2 employ less over 2 hours to assist one person each!
- December 21, 20191 out of 5Bad experience happened to me here in this store today12/21/2019. I try to upgrade one of business lines and unfortunately I was attended by a person who did not know what He was doing! He’s name is Paul and one lady worked there tried to help him but apparently both don’t know how to trate costumers, because after an hour that the dude tried without luck I stoped him and told him that it was enough time to he should be taking care my upgrade! I decided leave without apologies heard from nobody of employees (it was only him and the lady) so rude, grotesque and nothing humbleness. Do not I’m not recommend this stare at all...
- October 17, 20192 out of 5After several attempts to cancel a line, AT&T told me to go to their store to have SIM card replaced or canceled. The sales rep would not let me complete a sentence, after I told her I needed to cancel a line, she had me call the 611 # I really tried to explain the error but again she shut me down. I asked her to check my account as there were notes that the rep had previously advised to info the store about. What she did was determine I was not on the account and from then on I was treated with total disrespect. I pleaded with at least 6 please listen to me, much to her pleasure she seemed to enjoy my distress. Bottom line I had my husband meet me after his job, and with my round trip of 64 miles finally another rep at the store changed the SIM card. Today after nearly 3 months the phone line was canceled. The sales rep at the store was not a service minded agent, I was insulted and made to feel foolish. I think that probably was more important to her than listening. I would suggest not to visit this store, unless you enjoy miserable people .
- April 29, 20195 out of 5Because of the awesome customer service experience I had at this retail store, AT&T won me back as a customer! I’ve had the absolute worse customer service experience by phone, but coming to the retail store helped resolve all of the issues I’ve been having for about 2 weeks. Awesome job guys!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.