AT&T Store McDonough McDonough Hampton Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for McDonough
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in McDonough?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the McDonough Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 10, 20201 out of 5Extremely Poor Customer Service from Manager Nora. She answered the phone without a hello and when I tried to be friendly and engage, she continued to be cold. She gave me an immediate “no” to my issue without taking accountability of the stores part or expressing any type of empathy. When I asked for her managers information, she referred me to Customer Care at the 800 #. I will never shop there again!Response from AT&TNovember 11, 2020Hi Tequila, M.. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- November 8, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service and communication. Installation appointment scheduled for Saturday, November 7, anywhere between 9 am and 11 am. After waiting all day—at the house, due to no communication on what time the technician might show up—and after spending hours on the phone with customer service, the second customer service employee finally reveals that a technician was never assigned to our house. A technician is assigned; the technician calls and says he won’t be able to make it. Another call to customer service: now they can only reschedule my appointment for November 17, anywhere between 9 am and 11 am. It is Sunday, and I am happily set up with Xfinity, so I can work tomorrow.
More details on the failure to communicate by the communications company, AT&T, is below:
10:50 AM: A sales rep shows up: the technician is running behind; she states he should be there by 11:15 AM.
11:15 AM: The sales rep is still sitting in the driveway. I ask her what time the technician will be there. She says to call her if he is not there by 2 pm. I tell her I’ll call at 1pm.
1 pm: I call her. My call is not answered, because she is on the phone with her boss. She tells me to call customer service.
1:30 pm: I call customer service.
1:45 pm: a customer service employee tells me the technician will call me in 20-30 minutes with a specific ETA.
2:20 pm: I return the call to customer service, because I never received a call.
2:30 pm: a customer service employee tells me a technician was never assigned. He assigns a technician.
2:45 pm: the technician calls and says he will not be able to make it, because he has other jobs ahead of mine for the day.
3:00 pm: I call the sales rep who says she will see what she can do. After I hang up, I call customer service to see what they can do.
3:15 pm: I’m on the phone with customer service when the sales rep returns my call. A resolutions manager, with the sales rep on the line as well, tells me I have to re-schedule for November 16 or wait and hope the technician shows up today; if I wait, my re-schedule appointment will be pushed back even further. I inform her, admittedly with a little frustration at this point, that is not good enough, because I have to work from home—and I was on the schedule and ready for 9 am to 11 am this morning. She begins to yell at me “Sir, you don’t understand, etc.” and then hangs up. I return to talking with customer service who confirms the technician likely won’t make it and sets another appointment for November 17: over one week from my initially scheduled appointment.
I hang up and call Xfinity. I am now set up with Xfinity within 24 hours. Yesterday was an absolute nightmare dealing with AT&T. My experience shows that the customer needs to be aggressive—i.e. be demanding and repeatedly call at the outset of the appointment—with the employees to have follow through on AT&T’s part: being nice and understanding, even with admitted frustration along the way, proved that I would just get kicked around from one person to the next—the blame it on somebody else game. My advice would be to choose another provideResponse from AT&TNovember 11, 2020Hello Robert W This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- August 8, 20205 out of 5Great service
- May 23, 20201 out of 5Extremely rude service and attitude towards my fiancé and I, will not be returning to this location. Tried to add AirPods without consent. Extremely disatisfied. Marvin was not pleasant to deal with
- September 20, 20191 out of 5Close this location... it will NOT be missed. Terrible service, unfriendly people. Dealt with Marvin Monroe who was useless as an ant. Go somewhere else.