AT&T Store Statesboro Statesboro
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Statesboro Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 24, 20201 out of 5This store was open for 15 more minutes, yet the door was locked and they were only taking credit card payments. All I wanted was a FirstNet SIM card so I could add a line to my account if they were not able to add it themselves. The Customer Service number could have done the rest for me, but they wouldn't even do that. I've walked into other ATT stores with 10 minutes till close and added lines with bought accessories.Response from AT&TJune 1, 2020Hello John D, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- January 26, 20201 out of 5The customer reps in this store needs more training in customer services skills. I went in there to get the sims card that the customer rep on the phone told me to go get for free, b/c online they are 5$, which do not make any sense; others sims cards are a $1, which is also a reason for 1 star. But the main reason I am leaving this review is b/c of the ghetto customer service in the store which thought I was old and stupid enough to buy a phone I do not want or need. Stupid. That was a waste of gas. I live a hour away from that store. The least ATT could have done was send me the card after that. But they would not. Others sent out the card and they did not charge 10$ like att do. I would give that store zero stars but I could not. Little girl, you made that store awful for me, to the point I will not go back there, as long as you work there. Att you need to do better.Response from AT&TJanuary 29, 2020Hello, We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- October 31, 20191 out of 5I have been trying to contact this store for three days and no one will answer the phone! I live outside of statesboro so I was trying to get them to answer my questions before I had to drive all the way over there multiple times.Response from AT&TNovember 3, 2019Hello Deena Sheffield We're sorry that your phone call went unanswered. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future. We hope to connect with you soon. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- June 12, 20191 out of 5
- April 7, 20191 out of 5I had a terrible experience at this store location today. The employee had no clue what he was doing and ended up upgrading the wrong phone on my AT&T account which caused a huge inconvenience. He had no patience even though this was his fault and his co-workers were having to come up to him and tell him to go to the back and cool off. That is no way to act on the floor in front of customers. I will never go back to this store location. Poor service and they need to step up employee training. I do not recommend this location.