AT&T Store Edwardsville Edwardsville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Edwardsville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 27, 20201 out of 5Poor customer service. Poor explanation on how equipment worked. Poor attention to customer concerns. Only care about sales and not the custormer. Quality control is non existant. Won't answer the phone! At&t customer for 45 years and they couldn't care less. Never told us both my wife's name and mine must be on the account to make changes. The tech who would not listen to what my wife said today really ticked off her husband. At&t needs to close this corporate store, or fire all existing employees starting with the manager and get people in there that care about the customer and customer service. Ready to go to another carrier.Response from AT&TJune 29, 2020Hey Paul,
I am sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience during your recent visit. If you have some free time to either call or stop by the store, I would be happy to look into all of the issues that you are having.
- April 25, 20201 out of 5RUDE AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! IF I COULD CANCEL MY POLICY AND SWITCH RIGHT NOW, I DEFINITELY WOULD. THIS COMING FROM A CUSTOMER OF OVER 20 YEARS THAT SPENDS OVER $300 A MONTH..ALEX/CAMERON SALES REPS...WORST STORE EVER!!CORPORATE NEEDS TO ADDRESS THISResponse from AT&TMay 8, 2020Rhonda,
I am sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience at our location during your visit. I would like to work towards turning that into a more positive experience and if you had some time to call in to the store or stop by to see us again I would strive to do everything I can to help resolve any issues that you have.
- March 30, 20201 out of 5I ordered and added a phone onto my line online and said it could be delivered with activation help at delivery. the tech went to the wrong house, dropped the phone off at the wrong house and the personw ho lived there stole the phone and i had to call the police dept to retrieve the phone. my husbanmd called the tech and told the tech he delivered it to the wrong house and the tech didnt even care or offer to do anything about it. now i have a phone with no way of contacting anyone until tomorrow that i cant use, i cant activate nor do i even want to because someone had already opened the package the phone was in. horrible no contact delivery. couldn't even delivery it to the right house.
- January 27, 20205 out of 5The customer service over the top!! Mr Jared Gernigin, was the rep that helped me and I was in and out with new phone in under 30 mins. Mush appreciated Jared, thank you againResponse from AT&TJanuary 30, 2020Hey Ed!
I am so happy to hear that Jared took such good care of you. He always strives to take complete care of his customers in the most timely manner. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
- January 26, 20205 out of 5I went to purchase a new iPhone today. Tom was the agent that helped me through the process. I was very pleased with his patience to my questions but more importantly I was impressed by his knowledge of the product and the various ways I could save money. Tom is a good employee and I will return for future purchases because of it.Response from AT&TJanuary 30, 2020Hey Theresa!
I am happy to hear that you had such an awesome experience with Tom. He always takes his time to ensure that all of his customer’s questions are answered completely. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.