AT&T Store Wood River Vaughn Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
1855 Vaughn Rd
, IL 62095
We are located nex to Hibbett Sports.
AT&T PREPAID Get the Apple iPhone 6s
Req’s activation & payment on new line of svc. Based on $65/mo rate plan, after $15 AutoPay discount & device cost. Offer ends 10/26/19.
Google Pixel 4 & 4XL
Pre-order the new Google Pixel 4 & 4XL from AT&T now. Also learn how to get up to $700 off with eligible trade-in. See offer details.
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in St. Louis
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
Calling all witches and wizards
Switch to AT&T to get an exclusive offer for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite players.
First Responder and Military Appreciation. HONORING THOSE WHO SERVE.
To show our thanks, we’re offering 25% off each line with an AT&T Unlimited &More℠ wireless plan.
Get More TV Freedom
Stream TV live and on demand – anytime, anywhere, all on your favorite devices. No annual contract. No satellite needed.
AT&T TV is Now Available!
AT&T TV combines Live TV, a huge On Demand library, Cloud DVR storage, Voice Control, plus access to 5000+ TV & music apps all in one device!
Google Pixel 4XLPre-order available now. Learn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 off a new Google Pixel 4XL with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
iPhone 11 ProSwitch to AT&T & get up to $700 off a new iPhone 11 Pro with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Galaxy Note10+Switch to AT&T & get up to $700 off a new Galaxy Note10+ with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
In-person delivery and activation
- You pick the time and place for the AT&T Ready to GoSM expert to deliver your new device
- Your new device will be delivered for free the very same day and set up just the way you want it
- Your expert will sync your apps, music, contacts, and photos onto your new device and make sure everything is running smoothly.
- If you don’t find the exact accessories you’re looking for online, we’ll also come stocked with all the essentials like cases, chargers, screen protectors, and more for you to try out.
About the Wood River Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Vaughn Rd Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Wood River, IL. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Wood River, IL store located at 1855 Vaughn Rd! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.2 out of 5.0(21 Reviews)
- September 18, 20191 out of 5Bad customer service. Every time I have visited this store they have had 1 or 2 employees working and multiple people waiting. And that is not the worst of it. I went to this store at the end of July to inquire about internet service which I subsequently obtained. I was told they would waive the installation fee. The following week it was installed. Fast forward to when I received my first bill, the fee had not been waived. I went to the store and spoke to the employee who had waited on me, Samari. She said she would speak to the manager to have it entered. I was later told she was terminated. I visited this store and called them numerous times prior to the bill due date. I was told a card would be mailed out to which I have never received. Then I was told they would credit it and it would take 24 hours. I waited the 24 hours and still no credit. I called again and they said it could take 7 to 14 days! Again, I went and spoke to the manager, Alex, who again called the District Manager, Jake. I was told they did the credit but would resubmit. I have also emailed this company. As of today, almost 2 months later I have still not received the credit from this store. I contacted corporate who submitted the credit within minutes. I also made a formal complaint against this company as well. I will never return to this store again!!
- July 4, 20195 out of 5
- May 20, 20195 out of 5I wanted to write this review because of my last visit to this store. I was thinking of purchasing an iPad, however I was unsure if I really needed one. The employee who waited on me was extremely helpful, and the best thing was he didn't pressure me to buy one. He seen that I was still unsure about the purchase, and he recommended that I think some more about it because he would hate that I made a rush decision and regret it. I cannot say I have had a lot of salesmen anywhere who are that honest and do not keep pressuring you. I have decided to purchase the iPad, so I am definitely going back to that store!
- March 6, 20191 out of 5The original person was very helpful and there was a problem with the original billing but she was respectful the entire time. The manager was very rude and less than helpful. He was condescending and refused to back up the product they sold even when at&t said they should. I will never be returning to the store for business and I will let everyone know the horrible experience I had and recommend them to the Edwardsville store.
- January 9, 20195 out of 5Great experience!!! My representative was absolutely awesome!! I have never had a I phone before. I have always had a android, but with his knowledge and help I felt like it was all I had ever used before. I couldn’t have been more pleased with the service I got at this store..I highly recommend them.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.