AT&T Store Fairview Heights Fairview Heights
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fairview Heights Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 24, 20205 out of 5Reannan was amazing! She let me know about future sales. Also super friendly. Ask for her!Response from AT&TJune 26, 2020Hope to see you again soon! Thanks for the feedback.
- May 12, 20201 out of 5If I could give a half star I would. Rip off! They rip people off in this store everyday! Always want to claim an employee didn’t know. Well that isn’t my problem that you aren’t training your employees properly that’s on your dumbasses. Worst store EVER!!! No one apparently has a freaking clue about Actual AT&T products, services, and most importantly CHaRGES. They flat out LIE!!!
- April 5, 20205 out of 5Went to this store because my old phone was failing & with the corona virus scare telling us all to stay home I was worried cause I live alone with no home phone line. Bill Gruen did curb side service which was incredible. He was very professional & provided outstanding service. So happy to have met him....in the parking lot. LOL. Very pleased with his professionalism & my new XR.Response from AT&TMay 4, 2020I will pass this on to Bill. Customer service is our number one focus during this crisis so I am very glad to see the impression he left on you.
- March 13, 20205 out of 5Many thanks to Kyle Hill who FIXED the mess that someone else messed up. Kyle is brilliant and help me with the transfer of my T-Mobile phone to AT&T.The AT&T store on Green Mount Road really messed up my transfer and my phone would not ring. They put in the wrong information...it was awful. Kyle took charge and called AT&T Help and T-Mobile Help, reset my codes and like 'Magic" my phone actually rings now. He helped me with everything I ask and his confidence in fixing my phone was a breathe of fresh air. He is great! Give him a raise. I promise there are not many out there like Kyle!Response from AT&TMay 4, 2020Thank you for the feedback, I am very glad we were able to fix the problem.
- February 20, 20205 out of 5Great Customer Service. My teenage son broke his cell phone. I found out today that we didn't have insurance on his phone. Bill was able to find us a new ATT cell phone plan that actually saved us money and my son was able to get himself a new phone that did not cost us too much extra money.Response from AT&TFebruary 22, 2020Glad to hear Bill took care of you. Anytime you need anything from AT&T in the future please come and see him. We appreciate you doing business with us.