AT&T Store Homewood Homewood
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Google Pixel 4
LG V60 ThinQ 5G
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)
About the Homewood Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
What our customers are saying
- March 3, 20205 out of 5Jeysin is nothing less than amazing! His customer service is impeccable, his knowledge on his product is great and he energy is unmatched. I will always return to this store. Thank you jeysin!Response from AT&TMarch 5, 2020Hello Ashley B. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- May 25, 20195 out of 5Orlando saved my day which was going really bad as my BlackBerry froze up. Orlando is professional as can be and handled my issue in one minute. Having been to 2 other stores to no avail I was frantic. My business phone frozen and clients are trying to reach me. THANKU ORLANDO. U THE MAN!!!
- April 18, 20195 out of 5As soon as I enter the store I got attended in less than 10 seconds. Everything went fast, they had the color I wanted for my new iPhone and they were so kind! Everyone is there helpful and smiling at you as soon as you walk in that door, perfect place to get attended and to feel welcomed.
- March 11, 20191 out of 5I went into the store as instructed by the telephone rep. I was sent the wrong phone and told to go into the store and exchange it. I was told the the store is not affiliated with AT&T Corporate and operates independently. Basically, they wouldn't exchange my phone without a restocking fee, which to me is ridiculous since I had already paid for my phone and just wanted the correct phone which was a note 9. I was sent a S9. In my view if it states AT&T then it should operate as AT&T.
- March 11, 20194 out of 5We wre able to get a new phone rather quickly. Our representative was attentive to our needs and suggested the phone we purchased. Definitely would recommend this store.