AT&T Store Homewood Homewood
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Homewood
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Homewood?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Homewood Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 5, 20215 out of 5I am writing to commend the ATT employee Gina who works at the AT&T store located at 17858 Halsted Street, Homewood, IL 60430.
I visited the Homewood Store on December 29, 2020 at 4:39pm. Gina greeted me warmly and professionally.
I informed Gina that I purchased an IPhone 11 over the phone with an AT&T representative. I received the phone via mail and was told by the phone representative to trade my old IPhone 7 plus to a local store to receive a $350 credit (to be divided over the next 30 months)
Gina activated my new IPHONE11 and explained the process in detail. Gina also made sure to confirm that my phone had been backed up recently so that I would not lose important information.
I have recently lost my mother and if I had lost irreplaceable photos, videos and messages I would have been devastated. Gina made sure that my phone was activated and that I did not lose any information.
Because my new phone was being activated over the Homewood store Wi-Fi it took an hour for the entire process. I also overheard another employee mention that Gina’s shift was scheduled to end at 5:30pm. Gina did not make me feel insignificant or rushed. Gina was detailed and patient. I also had difficulty remembering the password to on of the Apple ID’s needed to transfer my information. Gina assisted me in being able to retrieve the password so that I could continue the activation process in the store.
During this visit I told Gina about the promotion that the ATT phone representative sold me. Gina checked and informed me that the ATT phone representative was not thorough and had not given me accurate information.
The truth was that there had been a promotion that would have allowed me to receive at IPHONE12 that the phone representative did not disclose to me.
I was very upset with the ATT phone representative and the fact that I had been given incorrect information. I was tempted to return the phone, leave ATT and patronize a competitor.
Gina calmly walked me through the options, she apologized for the error even though it was not her error at all. She informed me that the promotion I had would be a $10 credit per month for 30 months which would be $300 total credit not $350.
Because I had already received the IPHONE11 and because Gina provided excellent customer service I decided to proceed with the activation and remain an ATT customer.
My phone was activated in the store and although there was a snowstorm outside Gina made sure that I was comfortable with my new phone. Gina also informed me that I had 45 days to turn in my old IPhone 7plus in order to receive the $300 credit. Gina went above and beyond because Gina did not leave the store until she had completed the entire process with me. I cannot express how grateful I am that Gina did not simply leave me because her shift was ending soon or have me wait for another store representative. Gina answered all my questions and made sure I was comfortable and my phone worked properly. I left the store before Gina did.
I was able to take my new phone and old phone home to make sure that all my information transferred over. I then returned to the Homewood store on December 30, 2020 at 5pm and Gina processed the trade in of my IPhone 7plus so that I can receive my $10 credit per month for 30 months. Gina also sold me a $40 screen protector for my new phone.
Because of Gina’s professionalism, warmth, knowledge of ATT products, policies and procedures I went from a frustrated customer seeking to leave ATT to a customer who is satisfied and who will shop at the Homewood IL store from now on.
- November 26, 20204 out of 5Cachon, customer service was professional, knowledgeable and caring. I came in with my father who is in his 80’s and she took very good care of him. She was patient, caring and knowledgeable on how to work the phone and fix his issue. Because of her excellent service I will recommend this store to others.
- October 21, 20205 out of 5I visited your store today and Gina helped me with my account billing issues. She was very professional and great to work with and most of all she helped me with my bill overcharge issues and helped me get them straightened out moving forward! Thanks again to Gina for all the help and I would definitely recommend this store for their customer service!
- September 8, 20205 out of 5I went into the Homewood store and I was greeted with a smile by Marcus. I was coming into the store for an up grade. He was very professional and very knowledgeable. He helped me and made sure all of my information transferred to my new phone. All while helping another customer! He is a team player and he kept his mask on and behind the glass. I will definitely come back to this ATT store. Marcus went above and beyond and saved me money on my new phone. He deserves to be in a leadership role if he isn't already. Thanks for the great service.
- March 3, 20205 out of 5Jeysin is nothing less than amazing! His customer service is impeccable, his knowledge on his product is great and he energy is unmatched. I will always return to this store. Thank you jeysin!Response from AT&TMarch 5, 2020Hello Ashley B. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.