AT&T Store Oak Lawn Oak Lawn
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Oak Lawn
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Oak Lawn?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Oak Lawn Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 29, 20205 out of 5Had a great experience; very helpful but not pushy and aggressive;
- September 16, 20205 out of 5I am switching over from Comcast to AT&T. Luis was awesome! He was so helpful, extremely calm, and found a package that fits my needs perfectly. He was a breath of fresh air after constantly being on the phone with Comcast customer service representatives who were not very helpful or kind. Luis was super personable and lowered my blood pressure!
- July 24, 20205 out of 5I went in to add my son on our plan and what a great experience. Chris was awesome and so was the rest of the staff. Chris was very nice, he was even able to save me $20 a month on my bill! Will definitely go back to see him if I need help.Response from AT&TJuly 27, 2020Hello Nancy G Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- April 16, 20201 out of 5In September 2019 my fiancé and I switched my line to AT&T for the buy one get one iPhone 11s. My fiancé is a first responder so he has the first net plan. With this plan they told us that we would need two separate accounts BUT they would still honor the buy one get one free for the phones & in three months (January) this wasn't reflected on our bill to go into the store, so we were like sweet! The salesman verified this with the manager (Mohammad) So January came and we went into the store spoke with the manager Tanavia Roach bc we definitely didn’t see any changes in our bill. She reviewed our bill and took our numbers down and said she would be in contact with us and have the bill corrected. We never heard back from her and just thought maybe it would be reflected in the bill. So months go by still nothing I called the store and they said the manager hasn’t been there in two months... lol okay. Sooo I call corporate and spoke with a rep for about an hour and 45 mins just for her to explain to me that what the salesman did was wrong and he basically lied. We actually didn’t qualify for the buy one get one free... So she said she was going to run this past her supervisor and she would call back. She never called back so I called them.. spoke to Amanda whose the supervisor of the premium loyalty department and she stated that she couldn’t do anything to help us... so this ALL FALLS BACK ON THE DIRTY SALESMAN AND MANAGER AT THE OAK LAWN STORE that just wanted to make their monthly or weekly “goal” now I’m very over AT&T and we’re DEFINITELY looking into other providers.Response from AT&TApril 18, 2020Hello Kaitlyn C this is not the experience we wanted you to have. I wanted to thank your finance' for being a first responder everything he is doing during this pandemic is truly appreciated. I also would like to invite you to review your bill or visit any corporate AT&T store. We would be more than willing to help you understand the bill and the issue that was fixed at hand. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 15, 20205 out of 5Rosie and the team were very helpful. She was able to help us pick a phone even though the initial model was not in stock. Very professional and efficient. We were done and new phone in hand under 30 min.Response from AT&TFebruary 18, 2020Hello Joe R Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Hope to see you again soon and that you receive a proper welcome!