AT&T Store Oak Lawn Oak Lawn
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Oak Lawn Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 16, 20201 out of 5In September 2019 my fiancé and I switched my line to AT&T for the buy one get one iPhone 11s. My fiancé is a first responder so he has the first net plan. With this plan they told us that we would need two separate accounts BUT they would still honor the buy one get one free for the phones & in three months (January) this wasn't reflected on our bill to go into the store, so we were like sweet! The salesman verified this with the manager (Mohammad) So January came and we went into the store spoke with the manager Tanavia Roach bc we definitely didn’t see any changes in our bill. She reviewed our bill and took our numbers down and said she would be in contact with us and have the bill corrected. We never heard back from her and just thought maybe it would be reflected in the bill. So months go by still nothing I called the store and they said the manager hasn’t been there in two months... lol okay. Sooo I call corporate and spoke with a rep for about an hour and 45 mins just for her to explain to me that what the salesman did was wrong and he basically lied. We actually didn’t qualify for the buy one get one free... So she said she was going to run this past her supervisor and she would call back. She never called back so I called them.. spoke to Amanda whose the supervisor of the premium loyalty department and she stated that she couldn’t do anything to help us... so this ALL FALLS BACK ON THE DIRTY SALESMAN AND MANAGER AT THE OAK LAWN STORE that just wanted to make their monthly or weekly “goal” now I’m very over AT&T and we’re DEFINITELY looking into other providers.Response from AT&TApril 18, 2020Hello Kaitlyn C this is not the experience we wanted you to have. I wanted to thank your finance' for being a first responder everything he is doing during this pandemic is truly appreciated. I also would like to invite you to review your bill or visit any corporate AT&T store. We would be more than willing to help you understand the bill and the issue that was fixed at hand. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 15, 20205 out of 5Rosie and the team were very helpful. She was able to help us pick a phone even though the initial model was not in stock. Very professional and efficient. We were done and new phone in hand under 30 min.Response from AT&TFebruary 18, 2020Hello Joe R Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Hope to see you again soon and that you receive a proper welcome!
- January 28, 20205 out of 5My favorite store to pay my bill and chat with friendly reps thinking of upgrading soon was given good suggestions
- December 30, 20191 out of 5Manager Nick L. (NL254H) was completely unsympathetic to customer needs and even went as far as calling a neighboring ATT branch a reseller to avoid addressing a problem. Could not be bothered to lookup our account or assist us and directed us to calling 611. Called corporate and found out this was completely false and could have been resolved in the store. This man should be nowhere near the customer service industry let alone a manager.
- December 18, 20195 out of 5I had the best customer service experience at the Oak Lawn location. I have gone to 2 different at&t stores and received horrible customer service. Sales rep Arcelia C. was wonderful! She was extremely patient, knowledgeable, and provided exceptional service. I was in the process of switching wireless carriers after the prior service I received at the other locations but after dealing with Arcelia I decided to stay with at&t.. Great job!