AT&T Store Elkhart Elkhart
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
4568 Elkhart Rd
, IN 46517
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in Elkhart. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Elkhart
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Prepaid PlansLearn how to save $15/mo. on a new unlimited line with AutoPay signup. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Elkhart?After 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Other fees, charges, and restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Elkhart Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 13, 20201 out of 5This is an update to my review below as I wasn’t sure how to edit it. It gets better, listen up. So the morning after I left the below review, the district manager, Jacob, called me and was very apologetic and wanted to help get the situation straightened out. He gathered our info and said it would take him a couple of days to work through it and he would call or email me with an update. He told me to call a certain store and leave a message for him in the event I had questions prior to him getting back with me. Well several days went by, not one work from Jacob. I called the store, left a message, asked for a call or email back. Received nothing. Finally after the 3rd or 4th time I called, the lady who answered said, your bill should have a credit posting within couple of days. They gave us a credit to make the bill what was originally explained that it would be when I purchased the new phones. Great! We were happy but I still wanted to talk to Jacob to make sure future bills would be correct and it wouldn’t just be a one time credit. She took my name and number again for him to call me. Do you think he did? No. Not a word. So our NEXT and most recent bill just arrived and what do you know it’s back up to being $80 more than what I was told it would be. So I called THIS store, where I purchased the phones, left a message for Jacob to call me so we could finally get this resolved. That was yesterday and I haven’t heard a single word. If this was a $10-$20 issue, fine but this is $80 more a month!! I was very clear and vocal regarding the fact that I wanted my bill to stay around the same amount. I’m not even sure where to go next with our issue, but you better believe we will not drop this!! We were lied to and apparently their district manager fell off the face of the earth.
- September 14, 20201 out of 5About a month or so ago, I went into our local AT&T store (Dunlap, IN) to purchase a new phone for myself. I was not looking to get my daughter a new phone but inquired about any specials or sales they may have if I purchase one for her as well. I made it very clear, I didn’t want my bill to go up and didn’t need the second one if it would raise our monthly bill. She said to me, “Oh you can get these 2 new iphones and your bill will be around the same price per month.” I questioned this several times as I had a hard time believing it. She reassured me this would be the case and I trusted her. We received our fist bill with all of the activation fees (which was ridiculous in itself) then received what should have been our first “normal bill.” It’s 80 DOLLARS more a month than what we were paying. I did NOT agree to this and again, made it VERY clear multiple times that I did not want my bill to be much higher. So I’ve been calling to store, asking for “the manager” to call me back for almost a week. Everytime, it’s another excuse as to why I haven’t received a call back to rectify the situation. At this point, it‘s like I have been totally scammed by a well known, national company!!!!!
- June 7, 20201 out of 5Did not know nothing. Went there, spent over 1.5 hours trying to figure out new lines. Went over to Cassapolis branch almost believing I had a major issue. Cassapolis branch sorted me out in 15 minutes flat! Will never be back.
- July 3, 20191 out of 5When a assistant Manager treats any customer like something you scrape of your shoe. It’s time to find another store.when the corporate customer service says one thing he says they don’t know what they are talking about. Then you find corporate does know and you have to call customer service to do the job the store is supposed to do. Again time to boycott this store. There’s other AT&T stores in the area that treat their customers with respect.
- June 7, 20191 out of 5I went here after Elkhart for service on an issue with me being an USPS employee, and we sat there for over 20 minutes. There were 4 employees helping 2 customers, and the manager (he seemed like it anyways) was chatting with a five year old kid instead of helping the paying customer. Between my treatment at the Elkhart location and now this I am seriously thinking of going to another carrier...... I wrote a review for the Elkhart location too.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.