AT&T Store Elkhart Elkhart
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
4568 Elkhart Rd
, IN 46517
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Elkhart's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Elkhart
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Elkhart?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Elkhart Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 9, 20211 out of 5We signed up 6 months ago and our bill is still not what we were told it would be when we signed up. I caution anyone considering ATT. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere. People are nice but they just can’t get things fixed for you. Go elsewhere I have never had this kind of experience with any phone provider where they say one thing and do another. It has been a disaster.
- October 13, 20201 out of 5This is an update to my review below as I wasn’t sure how to edit it. It gets better, listen up. So the morning after I left the below review, the district manager, Jacob, called me and was very apologetic and wanted to help get the situation straightened out. He gathered our info and said it would take him a couple of days to work through it and he would call or email me with an update. He told me to call a certain store and leave a message for him in the event I had questions prior to him getting back with me. Well several days went by, not one work from Jacob. I called the store, left a message, asked for a call or email back. Received nothing. Finally after the 3rd or 4th time I called, the lady who answered said, your bill should have a credit posting within couple of days. They gave us a credit to make the bill what was originally explained that it would be when I purchased the new phones. Great! We were happy but I still wanted to talk to Jacob to make sure future bills would be correct and it wouldn’t just be a one time credit. She took my name and number again for him to call me. Do you think he did? No. Not a word. So our NEXT and most recent bill just arrived and what do you know it’s back up to being $80 more than what I was told it would be. So I called THIS store, where I purchased the phones, left a message for Jacob to call me so we could finally get this resolved. That was yesterday and I haven’t heard a single word. If this was a $10-$20 issue, fine but this is $80 more a month!! I was very clear and vocal regarding the fact that I wanted my bill to stay around the same amount. I’m not even sure where to go next with our issue, but you better believe we will not drop this!! We were lied to and apparently their district manager fell off the face of the earth.
- September 14, 20201 out of 5About a month or so ago, I went into our local AT&T store (Dunlap, IN) to purchase a new phone for myself. I was not looking to get my daughter a new phone but inquired about any specials or sales they may have if I purchase one for her as well. I made it very clear, I didn’t want my bill to go up and didn’t need the second one if it would raise our monthly bill. She said to me, “Oh you can get these 2 new iphones and your bill will be around the same price per month.” I questioned this several times as I had a hard time believing it. She reassured me this would be the case and I trusted her. We received our fist bill with all of the activation fees (which was ridiculous in itself) then received what should have been our first “normal bill.” It’s 80 DOLLARS more a month than what we were paying. I did NOT agree to this and again, made it VERY clear multiple times that I did not want my bill to be much higher. So I’ve been calling to store, asking for “the manager” to call me back for almost a week. Everytime, it’s another excuse as to why I haven’t received a call back to rectify the situation. At this point, it‘s like I have been totally scammed by a well known, national company!!!!!
- June 7, 20201 out of 5Did not know nothing. Went there, spent over 1.5 hours trying to figure out new lines. Went over to Cassapolis branch almost believing I had a major issue. Cassapolis branch sorted me out in 15 minutes flat! Will never be back.
- July 3, 20191 out of 5When a assistant Manager treats any customer like something you scrape of your shoe. It’s time to find another store.when the corporate customer service says one thing he says they don’t know what they are talking about. Then you find corporate does know and you have to call customer service to do the job the store is supposed to do. Again time to boycott this store. There’s other AT&T stores in the area that treat their customers with respect.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.