AT&T Store Elkhart Cassopolis
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Elkhart
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Elkhart?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Elkhart Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 12, 20205 out of 5Great service. Austin went way out of his way to help me and my two buddies. We walked in and got the help we needed and he ended up saving me money in the end. Great worker!Response from AT&TDecember 14, 2020Thank you! We truly appreciate your business!
- November 21, 20205 out of 5I can’t say enough about the help I got from Alan. I had talked to him originally to get information on plans. When I was ready to transfer from Verizon he was out of the office for a couple of weeks. I had a complicated situation with transferring a number from my husbands employer. I went in to the store and was concerned that I wasn’t set up on the plan I had discussed with Alan. I contacted him at the number he had given to me and thru multiple texts and phone calls he set everything and explained everything so I could understand exactly what I was getting and what the fees would be. The amazing thing was that he did all this when he was not even in the office. I wish this process wasn’t so confusing but when you have a customer service rep like Alan help you sort it out it is very reassuring.Response from AT&TNovember 30, 2020Hello Toni L,
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- October 13, 20201 out of 5I just spoke with a guy (definitely NOT a gentleman) who was very rude and should get as far away from the customer service field as possible.Response from AT&TNovember 30, 2020Hello Allison A,
Your experience in our store matters to us. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- June 7, 20191 out of 5I've been with att for over 8 years, and the three or four times I have been in this store have been absolutely terrible. I went in today and told the lady that I was a new hire USPS employee and that I am supposed to get a discount. She asked if I had an unlimited plan and I told her I dont think so, but I have unlimited messages. She told me that I was not applicable for the discount, that it's only ex-military, and I explained to her again that USPS said that I was entitled to this discount. She again told me no without ever looking up my account, and after an hour on the phone with customer service it turns out I am applicable, and she was just too lazy to help me. I live in Elkhart, and I will never be in this store again, and after the treatment I am thinking of changes services all together
- April 18, 20195 out of 5The manager was the first to greet me, I had a difficult situation and was very helpful and understanding and helped me with all my options.