AT&T Store Madison Madison
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Madison Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 30, 20201 out of 5Untrained staff, very poor management. Really don’t want to give a single star but it’s a requirement to post the review
Don’t have any knowledge about the policy, making lie and fake statement. Very disappointed with the behavior from staff, not helpful but they are well trained how to make lie statement and cheat their own network customer.Response from AT&TJune 2, 2020Hello Shyam, please reach out to email@example.com with more info about your experience. I would like to look into this for you.
- April 25, 20201 out of 5IM SORRY IF I REPEATED IN MY REVIEW. My phone quit charging & my WiFi was out so I went blindly to AT&T Madison IN & asked about a battery. Why sell those, just sell me a phone. Usually I research before I buy but I was desperate & needed a phone now. I called Wal-Mart but phone dept was closed. I didn't want to spend a lot of money. I have AT&T as my carrier so I went to AT&T. I bought an LG for $89 or $99. (My other option was a samsung for $200) Somehow the total was $156 for a $39 phone. I was desperate & bought it but I knew they had a return policy so I could bring it back for ANY REASON! I checked AT&T online after I bought the phone & the phone I bought for $99 is $39.99. I contacted charge card company & my total charge was $156! Omg! For a $39 phone. I planned on returning it as soon as I found a phone I wanted &/or a replacement battery for older phone. Walmart & best buy had it for $39. Walmart shows original price was $49. I know we are being price gouged at this time. It's illegal & immoral & we are getting screwed by just about any & every one in a position to screw us. AT&T has a REFUND POLICY it states that IF FOR ANY REASON YOU AREN'T HAPPY with their products you can return within 14 days. I was told that I could NOT GET A REFUND because I PREPAID. I DID NOT SEE THIS OR OTHER EXCEPTIONS TO RETURN POLICY.I'm not sure that all this money went to AT&T. Due to COVID19 they aren't charging overages, activations restocking, etc. I called store because I wasn't given a receipt. She can't print receipt. Ok why? I spent so many hours trying to get a refund. If they would refund the over charged amount I would keep this phone, if not I want to return & get total refund. I spent 4 or 5 hours on hold & being transferred I finally spoke with a customer service man that tried to call manager in Madison. They were all busy. I don't know how last week there were 3 people working & one person allowed in store. I hope when the store finally answers my calls, returns my message that they can credit my over charges. Don't believe it when the big company's brag about how they are helping us save money in our time of chaos. They say they're doing it but they really stick it to you when you go in the store. Don't tell us how much you are giving us or saving us until the store reps charge the right price & go by company policy. I spent hours on hold or being transferred,nobody wants to fix problems. How a phone that's advertised for $39.99 & my bill was $156. I started to pay with cash but I asked which they would prefer & they said charge card. IF NO FEES ARE BEING CHARGED I WOULD LIKE AN EXPLANATION PLEASE. Ok AT&T please explain to me all the charges & why I can't get a receipt or A REFUND I'm so glad I used my charge acct. Sales People acted like they didn't want to help or be near anyone. I couldn't walk around & look or compare prices on products. I don't blame them for not wanting to be near people, corona virus & all do customers a favor & stay home if this is how you are treating people. Thanks AT&T, Can you please reach out & touch someone(me) with a complete refund & compensate me for going through he'll with this? I'm stressed out enough & I don't want or need to be dealing with extra stress. I'm waiting for Madison manager to return my calls but I'm pretty sure that after 3 days of calling & leaving messages that they don't intend to call.
- July 8, 20191 out of 5I drove all the way to town to pay my bill @ 3pm only to find a note on the door that said be back in 30 min. 30 min. from when??? I've been waiting 20 min now. So this really sucks!!!!
- April 30, 20194 out of 5Staff at the local store have always taken care of any issues that I've had. Most recently added internet and direct TV.
- February 11, 20195 out of 5Awesome service by all Staff and Management. Love being welcomed into a store location and receiving second to none service.