AT&T Store Seymour Village Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Seymour
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Seymour?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Seymour Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 25, 20195 out of 5The customer service person(s) who waited on me were excellent.... The phone I wanted or will need was not available at the store.
- March 18, 20191 out of 5The store was nice the guy helping was nice but the level of knowledge of how things work and how to fix problems was poorly handled
- February 18, 20191 out of 5The worst 2.5 hours of my life. Could have had my grandkids do a better job. Walked out with the same phones we walked in with.
- February 18, 20193 out of 5When I arrived at the store there were 2 people in front of me and only one employee. The ones in front of me were quick but while I was being f help the was a larger line growing behind me. I came in the store to get help with my SIM card for a new Note 9 K purchased online. The employee discovered the card was bad and inserted a new one....problem solved.....for that issue. I then ask a couple specific questions about the setup of the phone...to which they had no idea how to change the setting.....I left the store and sat in my car for about 5 minutes and fixed the problem myself.
- February 12, 20191 out of 5The girl who waited on me was professional and courteous. However the reason I went there to try to get what I was promised. I came to Att on buy one get one free almost a year ago. I would have never done so if I was told the truth. Apparently when I ask specifically before coming if I was illegalbal. The sales guy ask the store manger to be sure and the regional manager was in the store each one of them said yes diffenently I was illegabal. So now after calling numerous times and being told month after months that it will start getting my promotion. But has never happened. I could never ever recommend Att to anyone. So I plan on paying it off and to discontinue with Att. If as promised 1 more time at the end of this month my promo is not in my bill. I don’t see how they can just flat out lie to someone and not make it right.