AT&T Store Plainfield Plainfield Commons
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
2663 East Main St
, IN 46168
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Indianapolis's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Plainfield
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Plainfield?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Plainfield Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 19, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. Asked for current deals, sales rep gave me the wrong info. Signed contract to find out the info he gave me didn’t apply to my plan. End up paying for 2 phones that were suppose to be free if a line was added. At and T never made the offer right. I’m still paying on 2 phones!
- November 12, 20191 out of 5Terrible customer service. I waited 40 minutes on my lunch hour to be told they could not help with cancellation of an account because they are not a corporate store. Didn't offer any apology for having me wait so long without even checking to see why I was there.
- April 8, 20195 out of 5I went into the store to find out what I needed to do to port a landline number to an existing mobile line, a rep told me everything we needed. I left and came back with all the info and she was helping someone so another rep was able to pick up and assist me. He took all the info and entered it. The last step needed to be completed in a few days when he and the original rep were off so he introduced me to another rep who would be able to finalize the transition. I recieved an email the following night that some additional information was needed took it into the store the next day and they took care of it. I returned the day to finalize and everything went went smoothly. All three reps I interacted with were wonderful and the transition between them was seamless.
- March 4, 20193 out of 5overall it went well, store was clean. we came in and waited as the employee was waiting on another person. We did think it was strange that no other employees were in the store and did not realize there was until more people came in and was waiting. He did finally go to the back and then more employee came out to help other waiting customers. He did understand the product but was lacking helpfulness, it seemed like we had to pull information from him. after the purchase I felt like he would assist in setting the phone up, answering more questions but seem to be done with us at that point.
- December 10, 20185 out of 5Very knowledgeable staff and never short on staff members.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.