AT&T Store Indianapolis Raceway Market Centre
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Indianapolis Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 3, 20195 out of 5The customer service was exceptional! Leslie and Jason are now my favorite AT&T reps. They helped me get exactly what I needed and I would go back to them every time! This was by far my best experience at an AT&T store EVER!!
- February 22, 20191 out of 5Guy seemed very frustrated. Even went as far as tell me he doesn't sell phones, so he wouldn't know what to recommend. I just wanted to know what the difference between the two phones I was looking to get. Needless to say I walked out of there with nothing. And he was fine with that.
- February 6, 20195 out of 5I had stopped at another store and was not impressed. I went back to the this store and once again I had a great experience.
- December 9, 20181 out of 5I originally went to the AT&T store and after standing there waiting for help for over 30 minutes I decided to leave. I went home, did everything that I needed to online and went back to the store to pick up my phone. They couldn't have made their displeasure with me more obvious. I had a few questions but was told that since I ordered online I would have to contact customer service to answer my questions. I've never been treated so dismissively. I will never go back to that store.
- December 6, 20181 out of 5We spent 2 hours at this location trying to transfer off our family plan and create a new plan. The VERY inexperienced associate left our side every few minutes to ask questions, only to still make zero progress. At one point I asked her to get her manager from the back room, because her and another associate kept going back there, and she returned quickly to tell us the manager would not come out. I never got her name but when I finally spoke with this ‘manager’ she gave me some excuse about being on a conference call. I asked her why she was not offering to help me now and she said I literally cannot help you, these are unionized employees and I could get terminated. She was wide eyed trying to appear apologetic but saying ‘ I apologize but I have responsibilities of my own to take care of’ is terrible customer service. She never offered to HELP the associate help us. We had intended to purchase a new phone for my kid after the transfer was complete but never got the chance. I cannot understand why, after the 10th or 11th time the associate asked for help, the manager didn’t step in to assist. 2 hours with nothing to show for it. As long as this manager is at this location we will not be back.