AT&T Store Waterloo Waterloo
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
2841 Crossroads Blvd
, IA 50702
Request an Appointment
Black Friday Deals are Here!
Visit our Black Friday page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals won’t last!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Waterloo
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Waterloo?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Waterloo Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 6, 20201 out of 5The worst experience in any ATT store in my 10+ years as the loyal customer. Terrible customer service, 60-90 minute wait even with a scheduled appointment, only 1 employee who worries more about his commission than trying to accommodate a customer and fix his mistakes and lies, the owner lied and deceived me for over a week, telling me one story than other, not willing to exchange my just bought phone for a bigger unit it was less than 24 hours that I got the phone, never even turned it on. It costed me a lot stress and 80$ in cancelation fees. Simply the new owner is a scam artist and cheat beware doing your business in this location even that it may have ATT sign it has nothing to do with ATT
- January 2, 20205 out of 5The store manager, Ryan, was a great help. He did a great job despite the system not cooperating and being the only employee working at the time. I was signing up for a new line, plan, and phone. He explained to me what was going on every step.
I only hope they are able to hire more people soon. It is disappointing to head into a store and only see one employee working. Disappointing to both the customer and the employee.
- November 12, 20185 out of 5I would just like to say that I receive the most amazing service today I’ve been with AT&T since 2008 and I have never received a service like I have to day I would give these ladies that waited on me today at 25 because they deserve much higher than a tent and I would definitely suggest that other people come to the store
- August 20, 20185 out of 5Every time I go into the store I’m greeted with a smile. The staff is very knowledgeable and easy to do business with.
- July 25, 20184 out of 5Tried to resolve issue on line. Kept getting kicked off site. Also tried phone. That also was a hassle so I drove over 15 miles to get issue resolved. When I get my next bill it will show whether it was resolved and if my issue was fixed as promised
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.