AT&T Store Cedar Rapids Marketplace on 1st
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Cedar Rapids Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 12, 20195 out of 5Because I live on the NW side of town, I first went to the AT&T store at Westdale. The tech there messed with my phone for about 15 minutes. He changed settings and replaced the Sim card. Finally he said the problem was with my phone, and I'd have to contact Motorola. (The phone is a Moto Z4 I've had since this summer). I headed across town to Best Buy, where I bought it, but decided instead to stop at the AT&T store on 1st Avenue. I'm so happy I did!
After a wait of about 10 minutes a girl came over to check out my phone. I wish I had gotten her name! She spent about a half hour working on it, and ended up changing settings. To my great pleasure it worked again! Unfortunately, I've had some very bad experiences at the Westdale store (including being sold some equipment the manager knew would NOT work for me). This was my second trip to the 1st Avenue store, and, as with the first trip, my problem was handled in a professional manner, and they made sure I was happy before I left. I will continue to make the trek across town if I ever need help again. The employees here are friendly, personable, and wonderful at what they do!Response from AT&TNovember 12, 2019Hi Sharon! Thank you so much for stopping into the store and we are happy to help you any time!
- August 8, 20185 out of 5Went into your store today for an appointment and was greeted by Brandon and Cassi. Both were extremely friendly, patient and helpful. Had a bad experience years back in this store and was leary of going in but they made this visit very refreshing. Thanks to both of them.
- March 13, 20185 out of 5Great service! I'll always go back to the Cedar Rapids location.
- January 30, 20185 out of 5The folks in this store know their stuff and make it fun too. Thanks!!
- November 28, 20173 out of 5I had called before going in because online showed no iPhone 8's available. The store associate said they had many in stock. However, when I arrived the choice of colors was limited. Not a deal breaker. Still a good experience.