AT&T Store Owensboro Frederica Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Owensboro
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Prepaid PlansLearn how to save $15/mo. on a new unlimited line with AutoPay signup. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Owensboro?After 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Other fees, charges, and restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Owensboro Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 25, 20205 out of 5My bill was a total mess and I called 611, customer service, to get it fixed. The lady was absolutely no help at all. So after I was livid I decided to call the local store where I do my business. I luckily got ahold of one of the managers. His name was Brandon and he was a God sent. He not only calmed me down but also helped get my bill straightened out. He was able to deliver the best customer service that I ever received from AT&T!Response from AT&TOctober 8, 2020Hi Tiffany G.. Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We work hard to take care of our community. Looking forward to working with you in the future!
- August 20, 20201 out of 5Sharon lies to all customers. Our bill is over 100 more then it should be per month. On duty manager wouldn’t help us. Att advised us to go to store so they can fix it but store won’t do it. Buyer BEWARE
- August 11, 20201 out of 5Well I will start off by saying this store has the worst employee customer service I've ever witnessed. To make a long story short. 2-1/2 hours of my day wasted. BREE first worker messed up royal. She was supposed to change my mothers phone number to her new phone. Pretty simple huh...NOT! She canceled my moms number, moved my number to my moms new phone. So in other words she flubbed up! When I returned to get service back on and number switched back to my phone, she had the audacity to blame it one me. She laughed at my back and went inside to never return. COWARD! Next SANDRA emerges 50 mins later. While they sat on their asses doing nothing. I have video. She then tries to get the service straightened out and starts off fake politeness. I humor it and go on, right until she flubs up. She doesn't know how to do her job or work the computer program correctly. So instead she loses her control and gets a smart mout and tries to tell me my moms phone is not compatible, although it was the only working phone when I can back. Then proceeds to tell me "IF I DON'T LIKE IT INCAM GO SOMEWHERE ELSE" as she rolls back inside the store. Again COWARD. Now another gal rolls out Anjia. She begins with I hear you gave some wrong numbers. WRONG! I say. Then proceed to tell her how incompetent the other worker BREE & SANDRA has been and they lied. She begins apologizes and gets to work. She gets it all straight in about 20 mins. That would have been great from go. The folks that witnessed this left to head to 54 Att. Smart move. So if you like being treated with disrespect then go find BREE & SANDRA. Otherwise take your business elsewhere. As Anjia can't do it alone.
- February 13, 20201 out of 5That sounds good. It not the real world and if it where me I would close this store down, lock the door.
- January 3, 20201 out of 5I have purchase many phones from different AT&T stores throughout my life and it has always been a pleasant, professional experience. Not at this store, it's the worst retail shopping experience I've ever had. I was in fear that I was being baited so they would have a reason to ask me to leave or worst. The employees have a bad attitude, including the manager, like I said, baiting me to lose my cool. The way they acted was totally outlandish, they lost their cool with me, I had to call ask for the manager, who rolled her eyes at me several times, which was very helpful. After the way I've been treated by the employees of this store, especially Sharon and the manager that was on duty, I would not recommend this store to anyone. The store employees are totally lacking in professional abilities. Needless to say I walked across the street to Best Buy and bought the phone I was looking for, without pissing anyone off and no one insulted me. How is that possible?Response from AT&TJanuary 16, 2020Thank you for reaching out to us, Jon. This is certainly not the experience we want you to have from AT&T. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.