AT&T Store Covington Covington
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Covington
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Covington?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Covington Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 28, 20201 out of 5The person was so rude that I dealt with, was short when I asked simple questions. The store had a meeting and it didnt open until 915. Meetings should be before store opens not when customers are waiting outside. I will never go back to this store. Horrible customer serviceResponse from AT&TMay 29, 2020Hello CS! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- May 16, 20201 out of 5Trying to return Direct TV equipment and spent 30 minutes on the phone trying to reach someone .No one came to the phone to answer my callResponse from AT&TMay 16, 2020Hi Ray. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- January 10, 20205 out of 5I had the best experience with two employees at the Covington 190 location. My phone service completely shut down one evening, I have two young children to check on, and I rushed to the store knowing they closed soon. I made it at the exact time the store closed and as an employee, Kaelan, was closing the door to lock it, he opened the door back up to ask what I needed. I work on an ambulance and also need my phone for patient care purposes and Kaelan allowed me into the store to check on my phone. Brandon, an assistant manager, walked over with Kaelan to check on my info and realized someone had ported my number and sold it to another company. Since it was late, whomever hacked my phone info, now had the availability to get my personal info. Brandon and Kaelan made phone calls to other parts of AT&T to see if they could get my number and account back to AT&T, but was unable to since it was late and other departments were closed. Brandon and Kaelan also gave me the option of having another number added to my cell so I can at least have the option to make calls at work and to check on my children. They both provided me with a number to call the next morning at 6am to the fraud department and by 7:20am, I had my account back at AT&T, my cell number back and most importantly, I was able to close all of my bank accounts prior to the hackers getting into them. If Kaelan hadn’t opened the door to allow me inside when it was time for them to shut down and go home, I would’ve been cleaned out financially since the hackers already changed my account passwords hours after they hacked into my phone. I am forever grateful that the door were reopened and these two employees could’ve simply locked the door and said to come back tomorrow. But they both took the time to not only look at my account, but make phone calls after to go the extra mile and that is exactly what customer service is all about. Everyone wants to go home when they’ve been working all day, but I am so thankful they took the time with me and untimely saved me financially. Thanks Kaelan and BrandonResponse from AT&TJanuary 13, 2020Hi Jennifer! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. I am so glad that Brandon and Kaelan was able to give you great service and that you had a great experience at our store! Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- March 4, 20191 out of 5I am NOT happy. First of all, the AT&T in mandeville is TERRIBLE. They are not helpful, and very rude. I went to the covington location and I went in and spent $500 on a new phone for my boyfriend. The guy helping me swore he wasn’t going to know, or find out since it was a SUPRISE. Right after i left, they sent him an email TELLING HIM i bought a new phone. Not only is AT&T WAY too expensive, and always looking to get more money out you, they also, ONLY tell you what you want to hear. Ready to pay this phone off so I can switch companies.
- December 20, 20185 out of 5Great job sales rep answered all my questions and was very helpful