AT&T Store Bethesda Bethesda Row
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Bethesda
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bethesda Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 19, 20205 out of 5Dwayne B., Carly M, & Leo were all great. I came to the store on a Friday very upset after breaking my phone. Carly had to tell me the bad news that I had to be on the AT&T account for them to do anything. At that point, it had been a pretty bad day given the weather, COVID, phone breaking, etc. Let’s just say I left the store in a less-than-stellar manner (nothing directed at them but just outwardly upset that life sometimes is not easy). In any case, my mom added me on the account & I had to enter the store with my head down. However, Dwayne & Carly helped me with nothing but care & a smile on their faces. A phone is very important for me right now-let’s just say I have a very sick family member & I just about lost it if I couldn’t be in touch with them. I explained this to them & also had a great conversation with them. They were so very gracious & patient. I implore you to give them a raise, or to give the budget to your manager there, Leo, to give them a raise. They handled me with grace when others would’ve probably kept the door locked on me.
Then, when I returned because of something else, Leo was equally as patient, personable & nice. He also made a few moves to make things so much easier for me, & I am so grateful for that.
Your people at this location seem to truly care about their customers & try their absolute best to make them happy & to make them feel heard. During ‘times like these’, that’s important to have. Thank you to all three from the bottom of my heart.
- July 13, 20205 out of 5Stopped in to get my new iPhone and new iPad synchronized. I had spent an hour on the phone with Pro Tech support and they could not get it to work. Dwayne was able to get it working smoothly in a matter of minutes. He made me feel that my problem was as important to him as it was to me. Great customer service and support. I didn’t have to wait. Give him an extra mile award.
- July 9, 20205 out of 5We were having a number of issues with a cell phone through another provider (locked out of our phone, account, etc.). We spent hours on the phone and in-person trying to troubleshoot. Finally, we took our problem to Leo and he solved it within an hour. He was the most helpful, solutions-oriented person we worked with throughout this whole ordeal. AND he worked with us to reduce our monthly bill while he was at it. We could not be happier with the customer service here (especially Leo!!). Thank you!
- July 8, 20201 out of 5Very Bad Experience With New Phone. I ordered a new phone. It was shipped to my house. However, I didn't know that I had to activate my phone. I called Technical Support for help. They told me that I needed a new SIM Card. They mailed me the new card and I went to the Bethesda Store for help with the install. While the store clerk was very helpful, she got the hung up 5 times by her own ATT Service. Finally, it was determined that my phone was not yet "upgraded" in their system, even though I bought my phone nearly a week ago. So, I had to rush back home to get my old phone to have the old SIM card installed into my new phone until the upgrade will occur.When will the upgrade occur? I have no idea. This has been a very frustrating experience because 1). I was never told that I have to activate my phone myself,and 2). despite buying my phone nearly a week ago, it still has not been upgraded in the ATT system. This means that when my phone dies on me, I will have to install my new SIM card - but what happens if my new phone dies me during an emergency? You see my point. I feel I should have receive better information upfront from the store manager about the progress I would have to to through when purchasing a new phone, and I feel the main ATT office should have provided better and more accurate customer service. No single person is to blame - but again, I wasted a lot of valuable time. On top of that, in the package, I was promised a car charger for my phone, but the charger never arrived. When I mentioned this to Customer Service, they told me "one would be shipped to me"; however, when I mentioned this to the store clerk, I was told I would have to buy one. Frustrating. Angry. Very bad service.
- June 26, 20205 out of 5Dwayne Brown was so helpful and patient. I had a cracked phone screen - he walked me through all of the options and then helped me to set up my new phone. Excellent experience. I was also impressed by how strictly COVID guidelines were being followed. It felt very safe! Thank you!