AT&T Store Bethesda Bethesda Row
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
4957 Elm St
, MD 20814
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Washington's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Bethesda
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Bethesda?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bethesda Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 15, 20215 out of 5My past experiences with AT&T, including at this store, were awful and I had vowed I would never use this company again. Against my better judgment I gave it one more try and am glad I did. Carly, the Retail Sales Associate who assisted me, was friendly, knowledgeable, efficient and really just all-around fantastic. She answered all my questions, did not try a hard sell and provided the best customer service I have experienced. I spent more than I had planned but left feeling my purchase was well worth it. Thank you Carly!! You are the best.
- December 14, 20201 out of 5Bought a Christmas gift at this store and gave specific instructions not to deactivate current phone. Morons did it anyway and ruined the gift. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this store...the folks in here couldn't care less about you or customer service.
- August 11, 20205 out of 5Great customer service here! Sharonda and Dwayne were working the day I went to the AT&T store to buy two new phones for my kids. Both were kind and funny, and very efficient! I typically hate going to do phone upgrades, etc. But Sharonda made the process seamless and easy. She was knowledgeable and we were in and out in about half the time I had expected. THANK YOU!!
- July 19, 20205 out of 5Dwayne B., Carly M, & Leo were all great. I came to the store on a Friday very upset after breaking my phone. Carly had to tell me the bad news that I had to be on the AT&T account for them to do anything. At that point, it had been a pretty bad day given the weather, COVID, phone breaking, etc. Let’s just say I left the store in a less-than-stellar manner (nothing directed at them but just outwardly upset that life sometimes is not easy). In any case, my mom added me on the account & I had to enter the store with my head down. However, Dwayne & Carly helped me with nothing but care & a smile on their faces. A phone is very important for me right now-let’s just say I have a very sick family member & I just about lost it if I couldn’t be in touch with them. I explained this to them & also had a great conversation with them. They were so very gracious & patient. I implore you to give them a raise, or to give the budget to your manager there, Leo, to give them a raise. They handled me with grace when others would’ve probably kept the door locked on me.
Then, when I returned because of something else, Leo was equally as patient, personable & nice. He also made a few moves to make things so much easier for me, & I am so grateful for that.
Your people at this location seem to truly care about their customers & try their absolute best to make them happy & to make them feel heard. During ‘times like these’, that’s important to have. Thank you to all three from the bottom of my heart.
- July 13, 20205 out of 5Stopped in to get my new iPhone and new iPad synchronized. I had spent an hour on the phone with Pro Tech support and they could not get it to work. Dwayne was able to get it working smoothly in a matter of minutes. He made me feel that my problem was as important to him as it was to me. Great customer service and support. I didn’t have to wait. Give him an extra mile award.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.