AT&T Store Hagerstown Hagerstown Centre
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Hagerstown
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Hagerstown?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Hagerstown Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 15, 20201 out of 5Short bald guy greeting at the front door was rude, wasn’t polite AT ALL. Didn’t catch his name.
- September 14, 20201 out of 5I was in the store back in July upgraded my phone as well as my sons from the IPhone 8 Plus to the IPhone 11 Promax. While we were upgrading our phones the representative helping me told me with upgrading our devices that day we qualified for a free iPad. Well the information was incorrect it wasn’t free he just boosted his sales because my phone bill increased $50 a month for this iPad that I’m stuck with now for 30 installments. I’ve never had a problem with AT&T but that’s why I usually purchase my phones online. I am very dis satisfied with the service I received and I did report the store for giving false information to make a sale with AT&T customer service they gave me the info to report them. Once I got the bill of course it was too late to take it back and when I called back the manager told me that’s not what the representative told me he wasn’t there he has no idea what I was told. So, now my bill has went from $278 or $280 to $370 a month which is crazy for a phone bill but I most likely will be switching services because I was misinformed and now overcharged because the representative wanted to boost his sales that’s not the way you do business nor keep customers! I have been with AT&T for along time never had a problem until just recently but this is a car payment or even a house payment that I’m paying for phone service so I advise just make sure you no what your getting into before accepting promotions. Only happened at this store never had a problem online or at any other location. Thanks, no rating very dissatisfied with their customer service and or being misinformed to increase but to help his sales for July.Response from AT&TSeptember 21, 2020Hi! Thank you for reaching out. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- May 26, 20205 out of 5Kim hooked me up !! I have a air card from a outside provider working off AT&T towers, i in needed a sim
Card, the outride provider recommended against the AT&T store because they would try and up sell me, and there’s (AT&T) isn’t truly unlimited, anyways Kim has what I needed she was 100% professional, she made me aware of AT&T services yet sold me what I wanted !!! First time in a long time, I walked out of a phone store, with a smile on my face !!!Response from AT&TMay 27, 2020Hello Rick, Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- November 25, 20195 out of 5I needed to exchange an Apple Watch that I had ordered online for another color. Cody and team worked with me to do the exchange and even waived any restocking fees! As my husband and I were leaving a lady had pulled in and asked that we give him a coffee that she brought to him for helping her with her needs. It’s nice to do business with a store that genuinely cares abt customer service. Will def be coming back here if I ever need to upgrade or anything at all.
- November 19, 20191 out of 5horrible customer service I placed a ordered online that should have been ready for pick up 2 hours after the order was placed.. I showed up 5 hours after placing the order and before the manager even took the time to look up my order number he said" its not ready" my response to him was ok well how long will it take he stated " I dont know you just have to wait for a email"ummm ok thank you for showing me how much of a waste of time At&T customer service is as well as the chat online and the call center all horrible... As a first time customer horrible first impressionResponse from AT&TFebruary 27, 2020Hi! We know that first impressions are very important. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.