AT&T Store Saint Cloud Saint Cloud
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Saint Cloud Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 20, 20201 out of 5Horrible Service; Well I see I said too much, as my review was taken from this site. My new AT&T phone was hacked, right off the bat. No excuse for this. She said the payment was an extra $5, but it was actually an extra $42.00. And I could not use the phone as I would dial a company number, and even AT&T's number, and I would get a booming voice that said the wrong company name, instead of the usual robot recording. This would happen more often than not as I made sure I was dialing the right #. So I could not use this At&T phone service due to this. I refuse to pay for a service I could not use. Now they pulled my first/last review. Why? What are they trying to cover up?
- April 20, 20201 out of 5Horrible Service; Well I see I said too much, as my First/last review was taken from this site. My phone was hacked, right off the bat. There is No excuse for this! She said the payment was an extra $5, but it was actually an extra $42.00. And I could not use my phone due to the fact that it was hacked. When I called companies, like AT&T, someone would answer, instead of the Robot, and he would say the wrong company name. This would happen several times in a row, and more often than not, as I would make sure I was dialing the correct number. I obviously said too much on the last review, so they pulled it. Why? What are they trying to cover up?Response from AT&TJune 22, 2020Hello Mary M. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. I apologize that you did not receive a great experience in our location. Please contact me at www.connectatt.com. I would like to make this right for you. Thank you.
- April 18, 20201 out of 5Horrible Experience, especially afterwards! At first it was good, but it soon turned very strange. I bought a new phone, suddenly the Salesperson gets a message on her phone says just wait, and then sits with a spaced out look on her face. I asked and she said "OH we are just waiting." I wanted to know what we are waiting for, she smugly said, "Oh its part of the process." we waited a long time, after reading her phone, she suddenly popped up and said "Oh we are ready!" She ran to the Register without me, while saying "just wait here", and this guy came out of nowhere and met the AT&T Rep for a long time at the register. They laughed & talked for a long time, I am guessing for over a half hour. I thought she was waiting on another customer. I should have walked out like I wanted to but I believe the service was already paid for at that point. I finally walked up to her, and she said "oh we are almost done". To my surprise, they were both working on my account, and the man would not even look at me, nor acknowledge me. I felt very uneasy that an uncordial stranger was working on my account, and I could not wait to leave. This nightmare merely started. From that point on, I could not make a straightforward call on my phone. Our voices were distorted beyond voice recognition, and my calls were redirected to other "companies". I know because instead of the normal robot, recordings and hubbub, I got the same very clear Man's voice but he would say the wrong company name! The same thing happened when I tried to call my son. I could not even make service calls to AT&T because these calls were being interrupted, and again they would answer, instead of the recording, but announce the WRONG Company Name! I had this phone for over a month and was barely able to use it for obvious reasons. There is no reason or excuse for this. There is something very shady here that went on. I do not feel I should have to pay for this, when I could not even get through on the phone calls I made. AT&T, I hope you have a good answer for this. This is a "process" I DO NOT want to be a part of! I am through with you AT&T!
I do need a refund! Not only could I not use a redirected tampered with phone, AT&T rep said my bill would be $5 more. It is $42.00 more. Everything that happened here is HIGHLY ILLEGAL! Corporate does need to know about this!Response from AT&TJune 22, 2020Hello B. G. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. It appears that did not happen when you visited our location. I would like to make this right for you. Please contact us at www.connectatt.com to discuss this matter further. Our goal is to provide you a better experience in the future. Thank you.
- December 26, 20191 out of 5DO NOT GO TO THIS STORE! I was in this store to purchase a new iPhone. I was helped by a young lady. She was very polite and helpful. She accidentally chose the 30 month payment plan instead of the 24 month Next plan, so Michael Benson (Mike) the Manager tried to fix it. As he was sitting there trying to figure it out. He was picking the scabs and zits on his face. They began to bleed. He would wipe them with his hands then touch the new phone. He continued to do this for about 10-15 minutes. It was DISGUSTING! Can you say BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS!!!! He then left to go figure out why the register was off, because the other young lady came to tell him it was wrong. We had already been there for about 2 hours at this point. When Mike came back I told him I just wanted to return the phone and get my money back for the taxes, a liquid phone screen, and a case that they already made me pay for. He told me that I could just take the new phone to Best Buy, (a totally different retailer) and have them fix it. At this point I had NO phone working at all. They had already disconnected my original phone. I told him NO! I want my money back. He finally agreed to refund me my money, but it was only a partial refund! He said the liquid screen saver was non-refundable. So now I am out over $100 for something I didn’t even get! That is illegal! My 16 year old daughter asked him “Do you know anything?” He then proceeded to kick her out of the store at 8:30 at night. It was cold, dark, and snowing. I had to stay inside to get my original phone back working. I then asked him if I would have any additional charges on my AT&T bill and he told me that I could just call AT&T if I did! Are you serious? This place is unbelievable! I have never experienced such terrible customer service in my entire life. Mike is NOT manager material! He told me that he couldn’t fix it, because he doesn’t know much about iPhones. WOW
- December 15, 20191 out of 5I stopped in to look at Apple Watch, Mike who I guessed was the manager helped me and said they would get it ready and there would be no activation charge and I would only be paying $11 a mo the for the watch. Well I was charged activation fee and now pay $23 a month. I have called and also stopped in to get the refund but never gets done. I have been promised twice and nothing. I have been told I would get call back and never do. I think this store needs to be checked by corporate and they need to learn what retail is about and most of all tell the truth!!!