AT&T Store Saint Cloud Crossroads Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Saint Cloud
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Saint Cloud?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Saint Cloud Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 22, 20215 out of 5I bought a new phone and the bill was not what I was told that it should be. Today I went into the store, in St. Cloud. Zack was very knowledgeable and helpful.Response from AT&TJanuary 25, 2021Lisa - Thank you so much for your business, we really appreciate it! Please tell your friends and family about our store and we'll be sure to take great care of them as well. Stop in and see us again soon! -Bryce Peterson, Director of Sales, MN/ND
- December 29, 20201 out of 5We just had the absolute rudest sales associate at this store. We were looking to get a different phone and he just left us sitting there for 20 minutes. He didn’t say, Im checking inventory or anything and then was mad at me for knocking on the door.
At least haste the decency to communicate to your customers. This was on top of already waiting for our appointed slot.
I told him he was being rude and he walked away and arrogantly said, “buh bye.”
What an absolutely awful experience.Response from AT&TDecember 30, 2020Maria,
I'm sorry you did not have the great experience every customer should receive when they visit our stores. I'd like to learn more about what happened in this interaction with our team. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this matter further. We look forward to delivering a better experience to you in the future. Thank you. Dave Salentine. Area Retail Sales Manager
- December 19, 20205 out of 5Great service and cute reps, my favorite store to go to.Response from AT&TDecember 20, 2020Mary - We're so glad you had a great experience at our St Cloud location! Please tell your friends and family about our store, and we'll be sure to take great care of them as well! Stop back and see us again soon! -Bryce Peterson, Director of Sales - MN/ND
- November 27, 20201 out of 5I went to the AT&T store at Crossroads and encountered the most rude, arrogant and non-helpful employee. All I asked about was a promotion and while it was an AT&T promotion he said it wasn’t and passed blame on another retailer. I verified with another AT&T rep in customer service that it was and have the email to prove it.Response from AT&TNovember 29, 2020Jen - Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager so we can ensure your questions are answered and resolved. -Bryce Peterson, Director of Sales - MN/ND
- October 11, 20205 out of 5Great awesome customer service. I had been trying to upgrade my son's phone since September 25. Trying for the promotion of 1000. dollar trade in. Was told that I had to place it on line. Y long the online route wasn't working for me because it would not acknowledge my address. Tried using the chat box kept losing them. Finally someone from there called me back and forwarded me to someone else. Who said that they had gotten their supervisor to force my address through. They were having computer issues so would have to call me back. I received a call answered Noone there. Spent hours talking to At&t to no avail. They kept telling me that without a order number there was nothing they could do. They had no way for me to forwarded my email from Neil.I have been with at&t for over 10 years. I was actually planning on finding a different company. Called the St.cloud store. Talked with someone who had me email my stuff that I had received. Hadn't heard back so I called again talked to Ben or Len sorry not certain of his name. He had me text what I got. He checked into it and that night my son was on his way to upgrade his phone for the offer. Thank you St.Cloud.Response from AT&TOctober 12, 2020Angie,
We here at AT&T St. Cloud Crossroads pride ourselves on providing our customers with the very best customer experience; and we thank you for your continued business!
We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!