AT&T Store Bridgeton Rock Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Bridgeton
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Bridgeton?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bridgeton Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 11, 20201 out of 5No phones on display internet doesn't work and only one employee and the fact I've been here 30 min dont go here...
- February 19, 20201 out of 5This store is horrible and needs to have all of its staff replaced. They refuse to answer the phone and are generally clueless about orders.
- January 21, 20201 out of 5If I could have given this store no stars, I would have. Let me start by saying that I am new to AT&T. I was excited to switch from a competitor to AT&T from the rave reviews I received from co-workers and friends. The sign up process online was seamless. After the sign up I was to receive my self start up devices via UPS. As promised, I received them within two days. The internet set up was easy, but I couldn't seem to get the TV set up. I kept running into errors. So I called the 800 number and the reps tried to help but couldn't. They advised, that I visit a local store and ask for help with my user ID. As instructed, I visited a store in my neighborhood. I thought this would be easy, but was I disappointed. I entered the store and there was one associate available. He was busy with a customer. I walked to the desk and awaited acknowledgement. I was advised, that he would be with me in a moment. After the customer left, he preceded to take a seat a table with another customer who appeared to be on a speaker call waiting on a AT&T loyalty rep to answer. They sat there and talked about hairstyles and everything under the sun. He eventually came over to where I was sitting to ask what he could assist me with. When I informed him on why I was there, he immediately started to bash AT&T. He informed me that by me starting my services via Online, that I struck a deal with the DEVIL! And I should never start any service online, because it wouldn't be completed correctly. I was stunned! He continued to say ask me if I had paid an activation fee? I told him no, he immediately told me that's the problem. I would need to pay $19.95 to activate my services and he would throw in a box "On the House". Still confused, that this associated still hasn't asked me for my account number nor name. But, still he told me that I would need to pay this fee before, he could help. I advised him that I don't think I should have to pay anything, if it wasn't my fault my user ID was cancelled by the telephone associate and that's why they sent me there for face to face help. When I told him, I wont pay the fee. He told me he couldn't help. Let me say this again, he never looked at my account!!! I left the store very upset. I had started to regret my decision by switching to this company. I decided to try the 800 number again and I am glad I did! I was able to get on offshore associate and he stayed on the line with me until the problem was rectified! The user ID was different than my email address. SIMPLE FIX!!!!!!! It took awhile to figure this out, but he was patient enough to get it done, without me paying a FEE. The customer service at this store is HORRIBLE. PLEASE STAY CLEAR!!!!
- October 31, 20195 out of 5Excellent! The associate who assisted me showed concern for my situation, was efficient and competent. He was wonderful to work with.
- October 2, 20191 out of 5The lady at this store that “helped me” seemed to still be asleep or high on something or both. I wanted to get onto my own plan and upgrade my phone. She never looked up the account I’m on now or even try to see what it would cost for me to upgrade my phone. I left and went to another ATT store and got onto a new plane, upgraded my phone, and bought a phone case.