AT&T Store Ellisville Ellisville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Ellisville
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ellisville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ellisville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 22, 20201 out of 5I dealt with 3 different guys there. All dark haired! Would have been July 17 and July 20. I had a iPhone I had purchased from a spectrum customer and all they needed to do was activate it. It was unlocked. I went in several times. They said the Sim said locked. It really said that my carrier needed to activate it. All 3 were useless and rude. Monday the 20th I talked to the check in guy. He said it’s working. I went to my car. None of the contacts nor anything else was on my new phone. I mentioned contacts so he got my contacts. He knew, as did the other two, that the phone was NOT set up correctly. This was Monday at 9 am! No customers. Neither of the 3 even tried to help me. I was looking for a young guy named Matt. He used to be very helpful. If you lost him, you lost a good employee. And, by the way, I get way better help at the Chesterfield store!!! If you’re going to work as an ATT employee, do your friggin job and be nice to top it off. Or move on! All 3 didn’t seem to like their jobs.Response from AT&TAugust 4, 2020Hello Marcia! We are very sorry that you had to make multiple trips when we did not resolve service with your Iphone you brought in personally. This is not the experience our store wants to provide to you, and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would love to earn your business and please ask for management with your next visit in order to gain your business back.
- June 15, 20204 out of 5I would like to thank Sales associate Frankie- he corrected an issue for me made by another sales associate. He was quick and honest and very efficient!Response from AT&TJune 16, 2020Kayla, Thank you for the kind words about Frankie. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
- June 12, 20201 out of 5Terrible people. Terrible service. No one knows what they are talking about.
- May 3, 20205 out of 5After 3 visits to the THF Blvd store b4 covid hit and asking pleading begging for help, got no where... I was not sure what to expect walking in to this store today I thought more of the same. We were greeted by Jake and he was working on one problem Mel decided to help us with my 3 time failure at the chesterfield store...Amazed by the service the expertise caring and overall staff care I will never go anywhere else I left on a i-cloud cloud 9....Mel & Jake thanks a million and chesterfield thank you too for being so bad that we found the store where everything can be fixed with a bit of patience.....AMAZING HATS OFF U GUYS R ROCKSTARSResponse from AT&TMay 3, 2020Good afternoon! We are so happy we were able to exceed your expectations with your previous visit! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuously providing such cloud 9 experiences!
- April 16, 20202 out of 5In the past we have had adequate help when going in to purchase phones from Oz, Josh, and a couple others. My issue is over the last four years on THREE separate occasions our phone bill has been repeatedly over charged. It starts out accurate for the first couple of months, then little by little, they start raising it until you speak up and then they correct it. My advice: watch your Att bill like a HAWK.Response from AT&TMay 3, 2020Hello Lucy! We are happy to hear that you've had adequate help at our location! We would love to continue having your business with any AT&T accounts you have with us and make sure your accounts are resolved and correct. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again.