AT&T Store Ellisville Ellisville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Ellisville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ellisville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ellisville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 8, 20215 out of 5Excellent customer service
- October 11, 20201 out of 5Awful experience the last 2 times I was in the store. Explained to in store rep that I had a problem with my service. He said “Well, you probably didn’t sign up for the right plan anyway”. Then was told by the rep to call a loyalty number, which I did. While on the phone with the loyalty person, she had a question. I relayed this to the in store rep and was told by him that “These people are typically working from home and don’t know what they’re doing“. Spent nearly an hour on the phone in the store with loyalty and tech support and was completely ignored for the remaining time I was in the store by all three reps. I was the only customer in the store at the time. Ultimately my issue has not been resolved and I am very disappointed with the service I received at this location.Response from AT&TOctober 16, 2020Good morning Matt! We are so sorry to hear of this experience you have recently experienced. Please reach out to our store and ask to talk to a manager so we can resolve your issue and provide you with a more positive experience. We do not want you to have these visits going forward. Thank you for your feedback and your business!
- September 3, 20205 out of 5Thanks to Tara, my iPhone upgrade experience was very pleasant. She went out of her way to make sure my screen shield and cases were installed properly, thanks Tara!!Response from AT&TSeptember 14, 2020Good morning Jyothi! We appreciate your positive feedback with Tara during your last visit especially going out of her way with installing your screen protector and case! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again!
- September 1, 20205 out of 5Thanks to Tara, my phone was activated and everything was set up efficiently. She went the extra mile to ensue the case and screen shields were installed properly. Very pleasant experience!Response from AT&TSeptember 2, 2020Good evening Jyothi. We are so happy to hear you had such a pleasant experience with Tara! Going the extra mile for our customers is what we thrive for daily! We hope to see you in the near future!
- August 26, 20201 out of 5Worst experience ever.! Sent here to sign up for first net, but after 3 trips, still service is disarray.
I appreciate your offer to assist, but if you can't get it right after 4 visits to the store and multiple calls, don't think it is going to happen. What to especially congratulate Justyn Gerson (314-691-8597) for his extraordinarily poor service that forced us to switch our family AT+T service to Verizon after 25+ years....Response from AT&TAugust 31, 2020Good afternoon Paul! We apologize for the inconvenience with your FirstNet experience! We certainly do not want our first responders to have this kind of experience in our store and FirstNet. During your next visit, please don’t hesitate to ask to speak with a manager so we can resolve any issues with our FirstNet service.