AT&T Store Las Vegas Boca Park
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Las Vegas
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Las Vegas?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Las Vegas Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 10, 20202 out of 5Rude at& t representative! Starts worh lettwr A end with W ! I WAS READING THE SIGN OUTSIDE THE DOOR regarding rules AND I WENT INSIDE.I was trying to be cautious maintaining 6 ft.Then this rude guy from at&t said if your scared stay at home. Our customer safety is our priority. Im like i was just trying to follow 6ft distancing. I informed that it might be an identity theft issue thats why i lost mu service.He was like no its not. He did not listen to my concerns- got my a new sim and was in a rush to get me out of there. I CALLED CUSTOMER SUPPORT- guess what - its an identity theft that why i lost mu signal. This guy does not even wanr to listen to me.. LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!thanks for getting me a new sim card ,but you gotta change ur attitude towards your costimerResponse from AT&TJune 10, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- March 18, 20201 out of 5Terrible service. They should close that store. I went in for an iPhone 11. The CS representative did not even offer a screen for my phone. I had him call the manager Suzette who was so rude that I will call ATT Corporate because I’m spending a lot of money for a phone, and I don’t deserve bad treatment. I’be been with ATT since they were South Bell however this transaction was so bad that I’m returning the phone, and changing carriers.Response from AT&TMarch 23, 2020Hi Ana K. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- January 16, 20201 out of 5I visited the location twice and received terrible customer service both times. The initial visit I walked in and was never greeted or acknowledged and spent about 5 mins wandering the store before walking out. The store had maybe 2-3 other customers and several employees Some of whom did not appear to be busy. The second time I went in I was greeted immediately but was met with an annoyed employee named Andrew who seemed more interested in making small talk with other employees rather than addressing the issue I had. I needed assistance transferring an esim to a new phone and he provided minimal assistance. After telling him I didn't have my sim number memorized he begrudgingly looked up my phone number and after finding out it was prepaid he said "I have no way of helping you" i asked him how I would find out my sim number and he said "I have no idea...call ATT". This interaction lasted less than 5 minutes and I felt as if I was an immense burden to him for interrupting his socializing. I have been utilizing att as a secondary sim for business purposes but will have to rethink it going forward if this is the customer service that is expected from corporate stores.Response from AT&TJanuary 24, 2020Hi! We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We appreciate every one of our customers and are sorry you were not greeted properly. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- May 21, 20191 out of 5Andrew is the subject of this review! He told us if we would sign up by the end of the month we would have a $200 credit. There was only one day left in the month Amagin that. We never received a credit, then six weeks later still no credit it caused us to be late on our bill also getting a late charge. Andrew apologized and said it was all his fault that he would take care of the late charges which also never happened. Andrew also blamed miscommunication with the manager. The manager supposedly just made him aware that they don’t do credits anymore they just do reward visas! Hmm not sure about that! Terrible customer service would not recommend him or the store!
- May 15, 20195 out of 5Made appt to get new sim card for upgraded phone. He met me at the door and, although he disappeared for about 5 minutes, when he came back he had my new phone up and running in record time (<10 minutes). He sensed my mood and didn't try to upsell me (I had already gone through that some days before at another store and didn't want it again). I highly recommend this man for a big promotion.