AT&T Store Las Vegas Summerlin Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Las Vegas
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Las Vegas?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Las Vegas Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 3, 20193 out of 5
- April 12, 20191 out of 5Went in on April 5th to get a new line added to my account so that I could go get an iPhone from the Apple store (they quoted me a better trade in for my old phone). The representative gave me a SIM card and said all I would have to do is go over to the Apple store and provide them the SIM card and they could do the phone upgrade for us no problem. Unfortunately upon arrival at the Apple store they told me that AT&T denied the upgrade because of how new the line was. Fast forward to April 10th and having been on the phone with an AT&T representative for cumulatively an hour that morning, I was told I needed to go back to the store because they didn’t give me an unlocked SIM card and they were the only ones who could fix it. The AT&T representatives that I spoke with prior to the store visit explicitly told me that there should have been no reason why I should not have been taken care of properly on my first visit on April 5th. So now that I’m at the store and explain the mess that AT&T has provided me, they tell me that there is nothing they can do with that new line until 90 days after it’s been on the account, something that they failed to mention earlier on April 5. In order to properly service me they had to change my tablet line into a phone line so that it could be upgraded and then told us to put the SIM card of the new line into the new phone once we get it. This whole process was overly complicated and convoluted and if we were just given the right information the first time around I would have had a phone on April 5th.
- March 26, 20191 out of 5After entering the store I signed in and noticed one other person who looked like he was waiting and after about 20 min another person came in and signed in waited 5 min and left ... finally came over to the person waiting before me and answered his question ... then asked me if he could help me (25 min or more after I arrived)
- February 4, 20195 out of 5Salvador was very helpful and he did everything setup the phone and took his time to explain everything.
- December 10, 20185 out of 5The young lady was so very helpful and courteous. Much appreciated.