AT&T Store Reno McCarren Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
10190 N McCarran Blvd
, NV 89503
Turtle doves have nothing on one of the hottest deals this season
Still plenty of shopping days left to save with our best deals of the season.
Keep a little more jingle in your pockets this holiday season
Find out how far we can help stretch your holiday dollars!
Valentine's Day Gift Guide
Stay connected with your Valentine with sweet deals on some of the latest phones and devices.
Bring Your Own Device
Online only! Save $300 in bill credits & waived activation fee ($30) when you sign up for a new line. Limited-time offer.
Our best plans, our best prices on the best network. AT&T may slow data speeds when the network is busy. Add'l charges, usage, speed & other restr's apply. Based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone XSLearn how to get an iPhone XS 64GB for $0/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 off in bill credits on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $950 off in bill credits on a new Galaxy Note10+ 5G with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
Samsung S10eLearn how to get the Samsung S10e 128GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG G8X ThinQLearn how to get the LG G8X ThinQ for $0/mo. Limited Time. Requires new line and eligible unlimited svc. Promo price after credits over 30 mo. $30 Activ. & other terms apply.
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
About the Reno Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Mccarren Blvd Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Reno, NV. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Reno, NV store located at 10190 N McCarren Blvd! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.0 out of 5.0(19 Reviews)
- July 11, 20191 out of 5Honestly the worst customer service I have ever had. These employees and managers couldn't help me with anything. They wasted my time, and told me that I could do certain things, then when I showed up to the store to do said things, said that there's no way they can help me. Honestly wish I could give them a negative review. Don't go here..
- July 3, 20191 out of 5
- February 19, 20195 out of 5It went well, the employee was personable and very knowledgeable. The low score on wait time had nothing to do with the employee or location, the network was down so we had to wait a little bit to set up our phones...
- February 19, 20191 out of 5The store manager was extremely rude and unempathetic. I have had nothing short of the worst experience with AT&T as a company over the past year or so, this experience was no different.
- January 15, 20194 out of 5Wonderful visit, the second time around. First time not so much. I came in on Sunday Jan 6th and was immediately told by a larger, dark haired and sullen young man that there was nothing they would do for me because 'someone hit a tower' and they were having service problems and until that was resolved they 'couldn't' do anything. So a few days later I decide to try again, despite my reservations, since my phone still wasn't working and thankfully someone else helped me, and help me he did. I honestly forgot the guys name but the dude went way beyond what was necessary, troubleshooting the issue without reservation until he understood it, and could explain it to me. He tried to hook me up with another sim card, which didn't work, but then he tried things until he knew what the problem was and it was my phone, but I could have had that information when I went in the first time, not wait a handful of days with no service and no options thinking it was something else because the first guy didn't feel like doing his job. Hire more guys like that young college kid working on his tech degree, not like the surly guy who is ready to turn customers away because he doesn't want to be bothered.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.