AT&T Store New York West 57th & Broadway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for New York
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in New York?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the New York Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 1, 20201 out of 5Horrible experience. 20 year customer. Upgraded phone and was signed up for Four devices and other features that weren’t presented. Be very careful.Response from AT&TSeptember 2, 2020Hi Wright. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. Please call the location and ask for the store manager so he or she can better assist you. Thank you
- March 11, 20201 out of 5The store is a great big space. However, the staff in this store are far from great. I am a long time At&t customer and I have been to many locations throughout the country and this is the first time I have been so displeased and just about disrespected. I regret presenting business at this location.Response from AT&TMay 12, 2020Hello Mary J. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- November 17, 20191 out of 5I went to the store to see about getting my Beats fixed they told me I had to go to the Apple store. I go there to be told that I was charged 300 for headphones they sell for 150 and I should look into this because my receipt has no serial number on it.Response from AT&TNovember 21, 2019Hi Eugene Mallard, We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus we would like to see how we can help you, Thank you.
- November 15, 20191 out of 5Well Jan.10.2019. I purchased a pair of Beat solos from this store. After months cushions start coming apart and one side is off. My problem is that when I went to get this fixed at the Apple store on 5th Ave and 57th. The Genius 2 of them asked 2 questions ..1 why does the S/N # and date of purchase doesnt match and 2nd why isnt the S/N of those head phones on my receipt.. Dont shop here unless you have them scan the dates of purchase before you leave the store.They are selling outdated items and are selling things for more than they are worth.. The Genius at Apple says they sell those headphones for 150$ dont understand how I'm paying 300.Response from AT&TNovember 21, 2019Hello Eugene M
We know that first impressions are very important and this is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope you will be back for a better experience in the future.
- January 24, 20191 out of 5So far, I have received no assistance from the store manager, who was supposed to call me two days ago. Short story is that I went in for a pre-paid $xx card, and my account was not set up correctly, and I'm now being billed $xx+ dollars. Edit: My review was "moderated" because I provided the price apparently. So, know that I am told I owe more than double, more than double, the amount. More than double. Thanks! I feel like I'm being taken advantage of here. I will revise this rating depending on the outcome of this service interaction. I've so far sent additional texts and an email to the service representative, with no response.