AT&T Store New York Delancey Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for New York
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in New York?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the New York Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 4, 20201 out of 5Walked into AT&T on Delancey St, with 2 sitting duck employees. One on her phone and one staring into space, after about 45 seconds, someone uttered how can I help and I was motioned to be assisted by the older white man with glasses. I mentioned to him I needed to just get my temper glass replaced since last week HE was the one who told me to get the replacement via my insurance. Got the new glass, went to the store with help for putting it on.(Something I have never had an issue with when I had TMobile for 14 years). This lazy pig, while not moving, told me..."Oh we cant touch phones with everything going on." OK, PUT ON GLOVES. Or, surely you would have helped with me had I been purchasing something or the HBO Max. Then he mentioned, " Well since you didn't get it here, we cant put it on since if it breaks we cant replace it." Hmmm... I have AT&T, my iPhone 11 is from AT&T. Not cheap, and the temper glass was purchased from AT&T insured from the manufacturer. AGAIN, what kind of service is this? Again, all while Mr. Caucasian is sitting down, barely giving any assistance. WHAT A SHAME.Response from AT&TJune 24, 2020Hello Sheena B., Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is much better. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- December 31, 20191 out of 5I was just here and the female manager and representative was just verbally assaulted and verbally threatened he called them spics and bitches threatening to slap them and hurt them he tried to spit on them I felt like I was going to get hurt as well why do you not have security the ladies were very very nice and professional and he just yelled and threatened them for no reason and lit a cigarette and called them rice and bean eating mofosResponse from AT&TDecember 31, 2019Hello, Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Our Area Manager would like to speak with you if that's ok. Can you please call her at (347) 225-5361.
- November 29, 20195 out of 5Hi Scarlet and the team has been very helpful and very Polite we experienced a guy that came into the store being very aggressive and threatening the workers he also said he’s sending someone to the store tomorrow to deal with them and beat them up. Then a racist woman named Gyda was arguing and being disrespectful and verbally abusive yelling racial words at you guys and took 4 pictures of the workers and my daughter and myself she was calling everyone ghetto demanding to be assisted and raising her voice while the staff was being kind and respectful and professional. The customers Gyda was harassing the staff and us and took pics of everyone without our consent threatening to report them when she was the one in the wrong being disrespectful aggressive and racist screaming at them this store needs security we had to call the cops we definitely not feel safe and neither did the staff it was very scary for everyone.The stars are for Scarlet and the team not for the websiteResponse from AT&TDecember 4, 2019Hello Jasmine h Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- November 19, 20195 out of 5I was very pleased with the service that the lady manager and Lucia provided they where both very helpful and very attentive I recommend you go to this store and ask for either oneResponse from AT&TDecember 4, 2019Hola, Joe V Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- November 19, 20195 out of 5The managers are great staff is great BUT THE SMOKE I FEEL LIKE IM DYING it was so cloudy in here I couldn’t see or breathe THERES NO WAY IN HELL THE SMELL OF BURGERKING AND SMOKE is ok for these people working here how has not one fixed this I’ve been a customer for years and it’s always like this it gets worse and worse my eyes burn my throat hurts I can’t bring my kids here I’ve complains before I’ve called 411, guys need to fix this for everyone this is illegal they could get sick very sick I can get sick how can you expect people to shop like this it’s upsetting FIX ITResponse from AT&TDecember 4, 2019Hola, Patricia santos Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.