AT&T Store Cary Alston Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Cary
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Cary?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Cary Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 21, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service and extremely helpful. After a few laughs when trading in my Apple 3, Taylor was able to locate plan options that fit my needs and my budget. You rock TaylorResponse from AT&TJune 24, 2020Hi Mark,
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We are thrilled to hear that Taylor was able to deliver on that!
We hope to connect with you again soon!
- April 8, 20195 out of 5Very knowledgeable, helpful and courteous representative made my purchase of 6 phones literally painless and smooth. Rep went above and beyond in servicing me and my family
- April 3, 20182 out of 5Staff was mostly talking and joking with other. Staff barely knew how to work the computer, did not know AT&T current deals, did not take time to educate. Poor experience.
- April 2, 20185 out of 5Great experience and customer service from the moment I entered the store.Ned was so friendly and helpful.
- March 29, 20181 out of 5This location is absolutely horrible. You would think since it’s newer, it’d be a lot better, right? No. There was only one “representative” when I arrived, and they were with a customer. I didn’t mind until a couple showed up an hour after I had arrived, waited about 30 minutes and left. I continued to wait it out and eventually I FINALLY started to receive help. Not only was this representative rude, but they clearly had no idea what they were doing. When I told them which phone I wanted and what color I wanted it in, they went ahead and had me pay for EVERYTHING. This took about 30 minutes because the poor child didn’t even know how to use the card reader. So after paying for everything, I’m told to hold on for just one second because they’re gonna go get my phone, and after about 5 minutes they reappear and I’m told, “Ma’am I’m so sorry but we don’t have that phone here. It’s a very rare phone.” At this point I’m already irritated because I’ve been waiting around for 2 hours and I had paid for everything, and they’re telling me they don’t have it in stock. Are you not supposed to make sure you actually have the phone before selling it? He starts trying to call people, but has 0 luck. At this point his coworker waltzes in and helps the couple that had left and came back. The ENTIRE time she’s trying to help them, he’s asking her questions and whatnot. The girl clearly knew what she was doing, but she wasn’t nice to him or the couple she was helping. After about an hour of standing around waiting to hear the news of my phantom phone, I’m told they my phone in parkwest village, and he tries to send me on my way. By this point my phone had already been deactivated so I would’ve been driving around lost. I bring this up, and his coworker activates a new SIM card for me, and I’m on my way to get my phone. I got to Parkwest and the girl hands me my phone and helps me get it set up in no time. She was also helping multiple customers, and not once did I see her on her phone while she was supposed to be helping me, and I didn’t receive any attitude. I will NEVER send anyone I know to the location where I was supposed to get my phone nor will I return. It’s ridiculous to wait around for 3.5 hours to leave with nothing and be sent elsewhere. I would honestly return my phone and switch carriers if I could, but there’d probably be a waiting time for that too. Worst customer service ever.