AT&T Store Cary Alston Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
5034 Arco Street
, NC 27519
USWe are located in McCrimmon Corners.
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Raleigh's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Cary
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Cary?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Cary Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 21, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service and extremely helpful. After a few laughs when trading in my Apple 3, Taylor was able to locate plan options that fit my needs and my budget. You rock TaylorResponse from AT&TJune 24, 2020Hi Mark,
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We are thrilled to hear that Taylor was able to deliver on that!
We hope to connect with you again soon!
- April 8, 20195 out of 5Very knowledgeable, helpful and courteous representative made my purchase of 6 phones literally painless and smooth. Rep went above and beyond in servicing me and my family
- April 3, 20182 out of 5Staff was mostly talking and joking with other. Staff barely knew how to work the computer, did not know AT&T current deals, did not take time to educate. Poor experience.
- April 2, 20185 out of 5Great experience and customer service from the moment I entered the store.Ned was so friendly and helpful.
- March 29, 20181 out of 5This location is absolutely horrible. You would think since it’s newer, it’d be a lot better, right? No. There was only one “representative” when I arrived, and they were with a customer. I didn’t mind until a couple showed up an hour after I had arrived, waited about 30 minutes and left. I continued to wait it out and eventually I FINALLY started to receive help. Not only was this representative rude, but they clearly had no idea what they were doing. When I told them which phone I wanted and what color I wanted it in, they went ahead and had me pay for EVERYTHING. This took about 30 minutes because the poor child didn’t even know how to use the card reader. So after paying for everything, I’m told to hold on for just one second because they’re gonna go get my phone, and after about 5 minutes they reappear and I’m told, “Ma’am I’m so sorry but we don’t have that phone here. It’s a very rare phone.” At this point I’m already irritated because I’ve been waiting around for 2 hours and I had paid for everything, and they’re telling me they don’t have it in stock. Are you not supposed to make sure you actually have the phone before selling it? He starts trying to call people, but has 0 luck. At this point his coworker waltzes in and helps the couple that had left and came back. The ENTIRE time she’s trying to help them, he’s asking her questions and whatnot. The girl clearly knew what she was doing, but she wasn’t nice to him or the couple she was helping. After about an hour of standing around waiting to hear the news of my phantom phone, I’m told they my phone in parkwest village, and he tries to send me on my way. By this point my phone had already been deactivated so I would’ve been driving around lost. I bring this up, and his coworker activates a new SIM card for me, and I’m on my way to get my phone. I got to Parkwest and the girl hands me my phone and helps me get it set up in no time. She was also helping multiple customers, and not once did I see her on her phone while she was supposed to be helping me, and I didn’t receive any attitude. I will NEVER send anyone I know to the location where I was supposed to get my phone nor will I return. It’s ridiculous to wait around for 3.5 hours to leave with nothing and be sent elsewhere. I would honestly return my phone and switch carriers if I could, but there’d probably be a waiting time for that too. Worst customer service ever.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.