Take care of holiday shopping at our Cary location. Whether you’re looking for a smartwatch, some stylish accessories, a new phone, or a smart home device, we offer a great selection for everyone on your list.
AT&T Store Cary Alston Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
5034 Arco Street
, NC 27519
We are located in McCrimmon Corners.
Bundle & Save
Save up to $30 when you purchase three or more accessories, including a Case, Screen Protector and Wireless Charging Pad! Offer available at this location only. Not valid on clearance accessories. See a Sales Rep for details.
Friday, November 1, 2019 - Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Turtle doves have nothing on one of the hottest deals this season
Still plenty of shopping days left to save with our best deals of the season.
Keep a little more jingle in your pockets this holiday season
Find out how far we can help stretch your holiday dollars!
Resolve to have the latest technology
We’re ready to help you choose gifts for them and for you!
Our best plans, our best prices on the best network. AT&T may slow data speeds when the network is busy. Add'l charges, usage, speed & other restr's apply. Based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in Raleigh
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone XRLearn how to get an iPhone XR 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 off in bill credits on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $950 off in bill credits on a new Galaxy Note10+ with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
Samsung S10eLearn how to get the Samsung S10e 128GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG G8X ThinQLearn how to get the LG G8X ThinQ for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
In-person delivery and activation
- You pick the time and place for the AT&T Ready to GoSM expert to deliver your new device
- Your new device will be delivered for free the very same day and set up just the way you want it
- Your expert will sync your apps, music, contacts, and photos onto your new device and make sure everything is running smoothly.
- If you don’t find the exact accessories you’re looking for online, we’ll also come stocked with all the essentials like cases, chargers, screen protectors, and more for you to try out.
About the Cary Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Alston Town Center Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Cary, NC. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Cary, NC store located at 5034 Arco Street! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
3.2 out of 5.0(4 Reviews)
- April 8, 20195 out of 5Very knowledgeable, helpful and courteous representative made my purchase of 6 phones literally painless and smooth. Rep went above and beyond in servicing me and my family
- April 3, 20182 out of 5Staff was mostly talking and joking with other. Staff barely knew how to work the computer, did not know AT&T current deals, did not take time to educate. Poor experience.
- April 2, 20185 out of 5Great experience and customer service from the moment I entered the store.Ned was so friendly and helpful.
- March 29, 20181 out of 5This location is absolutely horrible. You would think since it’s newer, it’d be a lot better, right? No. There was only one “representative” when I arrived, and they were with a customer. I didn’t mind until a couple showed up an hour after I had arrived, waited about 30 minutes and left. I continued to wait it out and eventually I FINALLY started to receive help. Not only was this representative rude, but they clearly had no idea what they were doing. When I told them which phone I wanted and what color I wanted it in, they went ahead and had me pay for EVERYTHING. This took about 30 minutes because the poor child didn’t even know how to use the card reader. So after paying for everything, I’m told to hold on for just one second because they’re gonna go get my phone, and after about 5 minutes they reappear and I’m told, “Ma’am I’m so sorry but we don’t have that phone here. It’s a very rare phone.” At this point I’m already irritated because I’ve been waiting around for 2 hours and I had paid for everything, and they’re telling me they don’t have it in stock. Are you not supposed to make sure you actually have the phone before selling it? He starts trying to call people, but has 0 luck. At this point his coworker waltzes in and helps the couple that had left and came back. The ENTIRE time she’s trying to help them, he’s asking her questions and whatnot. The girl clearly knew what she was doing, but she wasn’t nice to him or the couple she was helping. After about an hour of standing around waiting to hear the news of my phantom phone, I’m told they my phone in parkwest village, and he tries to send me on my way. By this point my phone had already been deactivated so I would’ve been driving around lost. I bring this up, and his coworker activates a new SIM card for me, and I’m on my way to get my phone. I got to Parkwest and the girl hands me my phone and helps me get it set up in no time. She was also helping multiple customers, and not once did I see her on her phone while she was supposed to be helping me, and I didn’t receive any attitude. I will NEVER send anyone I know to the location where I was supposed to get my phone nor will I return. It’s ridiculous to wait around for 3.5 hours to leave with nothing and be sent elsewhere. I would honestly return my phone and switch carriers if I could, but there’d probably be a waiting time for that too. Worst customer service ever.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.