AT&T Store Morrisville Parkwest
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
2000 Market Center Drive
, NC 27560
USWe are located in the Kroger shopping center.
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Raleigh's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Morrisville
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Morrisville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Morrisville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 4, 20201 out of 5DO NOT go to this AT & T store. Terrible customer services. Terrible customer service. On 12/02/2020 I went to this store to activate my new phone, SAmsung. After waiting for 30 mins. the Indian guy came to me. He did not know how to activate a new phone. He insulted me so badly in front of two other customers. He said my brand new Samsumg A21 phone is not a good phone. It is used phone..It is not working all kinds of insults. After 30 minutes, he said he can not help me. I went to AT & T store in Walnut Street and got my new pgone activated in two minutes. I do not know why AT & T hired a dumb guy to assist cutomers. I will NEVER EVER speak to this dumb guy.
- November 24, 20201 out of 5Will NEVER EVER go to this store again. Ken, the service tech was unnecessarily extremely rude and barked at us for trying to return an iPhone to the store.
And then Hung UP on us as I tried to tell him very calmly his attitude was unpleasant and unwarranted. We have been ATT customers for decades!!
- July 1, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service once again from AT&T. I spent over 30 minutes here only to be told he couldn't help me.
- March 26, 20192 out of 5I went to the store because my iPhone was not allowing me to hear my caller or then hearing me. I wanted to know how to get it fixed. I do have a protection plan with AT&T . It took two hours for the technician to tell me it would cost too much to get it fixed and it would not be worth it... He convinced me my phone could not be fixed and I bought another phone. When I left the store I felt robbed. I needed a phone because of medical reasons. It made me detest AT&T and I did not feel like a loyalty client. I have all of my services with AT & T- wireless, home phone, cell phone, unverse and internet . I mean over a decade. Something and someone need to make client want to stay with AT&T
- March 22, 20195 out of 5Great service & staff at this store! Been going to this location since it opened & never had any problems.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.