AT&T Store Concord Concord Mills
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Concord
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Concord?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Concord Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 19, 20205 out of 5After being misinformed by Customer Care, and traveling to Moiresville and Huntersville At&t, I was disgusted! Then I went to At&t across from Concord Mills Mall, where Tay took good care of me. She was knowledgeable, and very professional and courteous in her demeanor. This young lady made an otherwise unseemly situation work out, and for that I'm grateful!Response from AT&TJune 22, 2020Hello Sisi B. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- February 12, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service!! John was fantastic and helped us out quickly. I am excited as a new AT&T to have a store manager be so attentive and handle all of our questions. We definitely know where to go if we need any assistance in the future.Response from AT&TFebruary 19, 2020Hello Cristina S, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you soon.
- January 8, 20201 out of 5I’ve been sitting in this store for 30 minutes and haven’t received any acknowledgement as of this exact moment. The store on W W.T. Harris will acknowledge their customers immediately even if there is a wait time.Response from AT&TJanuary 13, 2020Hello Nikki B, We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- March 19, 20192 out of 5I went into this store to get help making an insurance claim on my damaged/unusable phone. While my in store experience was fine, I specifically asked the agent I was working with if I needed to do anything else for my claim after I left. She said no and that everything was done and my new phone would arrive Tuesday. I took off work (the phone was shipped to my parents address an hour away due to my apartment mail room being untrustable) and come to find out my claim wasn’t even complete yet. I had to go into the website to complete it myself and go all week without a phone when I should have had it in 2 days. It was seriously the push of one button, I wish she would have payed more attention instead of costing me time and money.
- March 13, 20193 out of 5Ours customer service representative did a phenomenal job and took time with my family and I to get 3 new phones. He discussed with us our options and helped us navigate the best deal. He was very patient even though we were indecisive. As we were wrapping up the manager Barry comes and interrupts to ask if he’s almost done. He said yes but instead of him letting the rep finish up with us (we already had a rapport) he says he will finish us up and told him to help someone else. He did not ask us if we were okay with this. He stays with us a few minutes then he proceeded to help several other customers. This delayed our process. He also checked on us periodically by talking to us with his back turned at another table helping another customer. The worst part was that he left before we were even done. Needless to say our original rep Alejandro came back and helped us finish up. The rep was not at his original store, but provided phenomenal customer service!