AT&T Store Concord Concord Mills Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Concord
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Concord?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Concord Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 7, 20201 out of 5The staff here is incompetent to say the least! They didn't charge me sales tax on an online order. I went into the store, paid for accessories and was never charged the sales tax for the phone. I had no idea, I assumed the employee charged me everything I owed... but apparently ATT expects you to double check their employees work!!! When you go to the grocery store, do you ask the cashier if they charged you the right taxes?? NO! So a month later, I get threatening phone call saying they are going to shut off my phone and charge me full price because I didn't pay the $49 sales tax. So because someone dropped the ball, they called me, clearly panicked because they messed up! But instead of owning their mistake, they acted as if I was a criminal! The employees plus the manager, Art Vallas, spoke to me in such a threatening and demeaning way, after being a loyal ATT customer for 20+ years and always paying my bill on time 100%. I will NEVER tolerate being spoken to in this manner and will be taking my business elsewhere.
- March 17, 20201 out of 5No stars. Be careful there are workers that will steal your trade in devices and the store manager will do nothing about it!
- April 8, 20195 out of 5The service is always great. I will only go to this location because they treat you with respect and they answer any and all questions that I have!!!! I’ll definitely be back for more business
- March 28, 20195 out of 5The rep I had was extremely pleasant, patient, & a great sales person. Although ATT was having system issues she took her time, didn’t tell me to come back and didn’t make me feel like just a number. Wasn’t trying to sell me everything in the store unnecessarily however she did sell me on quite a few products and explained the benefits. I could definitely see myself with att for a long time.
- March 25, 20195 out of 5I highly recommend this store to others they where great