AT&T Store Concord Concord Mills Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Concord
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Concord?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Concord Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 30, 20201 out of 5Customer service Horrible do not shop at this store Period...
Bryan is the worst sales Rep working for AT&T...
- August 7, 20201 out of 5The staff here is incompetent to say the least! They didn't charge me sales tax on an online order. I went into the store, paid for accessories and was never charged the sales tax for the phone. I had no idea, I assumed the employee charged me everything I owed... but apparently ATT expects you to double check their employees work!!! When you go to the grocery store, do you ask the cashier if they charged you the right taxes?? NO! So a month later, I get threatening phone call saying they are going to shut off my phone and charge me full price because I didn't pay the $49 sales tax. So because someone dropped the ball, they called me, clearly panicked because they messed up! But instead of owning their mistake, they acted as if I was a criminal! The employees plus the manager, Art Vallas, spoke to me in such a threatening and demeaning way, after being a loyal ATT customer for 20+ years and always paying my bill on time 100%. I will NEVER tolerate being spoken to in this manner and will be taking my business elsewhere.
- March 17, 20201 out of 5No stars. Be careful there are workers that will steal your trade in devices and the store manager will do nothing about it!
- April 8, 20195 out of 5The service is always great. I will only go to this location because they treat you with respect and they answer any and all questions that I have!!!! I’ll definitely be back for more business
- March 28, 20195 out of 5The rep I had was extremely pleasant, patient, & a great sales person. Although ATT was having system issues she took her time, didn’t tell me to come back and didn’t make me feel like just a number. Wasn’t trying to sell me everything in the store unnecessarily however she did sell me on quite a few products and explained the benefits. I could definitely see myself with att for a long time.