AT&T Store Garner White Oak Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Garner
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Garner?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Garner Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 28, 20211 out of 5We traded 3 phones in and added 3 lines. They never gave me credit for the trade-ins. I have been paying for three installments. They said it would take a few months to clear up. I have paid close to $1000.00 that I shouldn’t have. The store and the 800 customer service state that it was a mistake. They even have the tracking numbers from when the store shipped the phones to there warehouse. The warehouse shows they received the phones. They even have the IMEI numbers. They keep stating that I should be getting a credit to my account shortly The trade in happened close to a year ago. Still NO CREDIT. Next step small claims court . Avoid AT&T at all cost.
- November 11, 20205 out of 5Recently moved to Clayton, NC. We need a closer AT&T Store to zip code 27527.Response from AT&TNovember 11, 2020Hi Dawn R. Your experience in our store matters to us. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- October 24, 20205 out of 5Brian S exemplifies the meaning of customer service. He provided outstanding customer service with his compassionate attitude and knowledge of the product and AT&T. This young man definitely possess the skills required to excel in the customer service industry!Response from AT&TOctober 26, 2020Hi Vickie L.. Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- August 26, 20205 out of 5Excellent service, solved the problem with my iPad patiently. Thank you Sincere, Raven and Justin.Response from AT&TAugust 27, 2020Hello Maria S. We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- August 8, 20201 out of 5We came to exchange 3 IPHONES and the sales person had to push insurance many times even though she was told no. We also have only 4 lines and yet this sales person tried to sell us a five line plan. It took over 3 hours and it now costs me nearly 100 dollars more a month. I also work in health care, but since I am not a first responder. then no discount. It was horrible because some staff are just after a commission and no service. She also sold my sister-in-law the wrong phone case. This should have a great experience. The manager was very nice, but this sales person was awful. I wish I could drop AT&T, but all cell phone companies are bad at customer service.
Part 2 - One week later I have received two flimsy mailers to return my 2 IPHONES and I will need to pay extra to protect these phones, so I may get my credits. I do not understand what the point of going to this store was? Oh wait a minute, it was to was 3 hours of my family's time with high pressure sales tactics and no discounts for being loyal customers. I simply do not understand the need for our local store. You also may have noticed that the management has not replied to my unfavorable review. This means that my negative experience was deserved and it is what you can expect from our Garner AT&T store. I am very displeased with the whole experience.
Part 3 - I went by the post office today and dropped my IPHONES in the mail to eventually get my credit. This was the end of some extremely poor service from this store. There has been no follow up on these negative posts. I will continue to leave these because it will let other potential customers to another store or another carrier.
Part 4 - I have now seen my bill go from the promised $282 to over $300 month on this new unlimited plan. I do not understand why my plan had to be so radically changed. This because the store is overly focused on selling and not on servicing the customer. You can easily see this because these is no reply to my very long and unflattering review.