AT&T Store Reynoldsburg Reynoldsburg
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Reynoldsburg Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 29, 20205 out of 5Traye was exceptional solving issues and helping me get the service and support needed. He looked into the problems & actually called me back with solutions. What could have ended up being a overall bad experience from a defective home wireless box, to getting my account setup with the correction information turned out to be positive, all due to Traye and his passion and dedication to help. He was pleasant and professional and when I need new equipment or service, I most certainly will make the trip from Johnstown to Reynoldsburg. It is refreshing to have someone as knowledgeable and willing to take the time to help these days. Traye was phenomenal!! Thank you Traye!
- November 3, 20192 out of 5Att has no customer service
- April 27, 20191 out of 5I placed an online order on Friday 4/26/19 at 1130. I did this because I have an injury and am currently on crutches. I was told by the rep on the phone it usually takes about 2 hours for my online order to be ready. I stopped in the store around 3p on Friday, the associates working at the time were ok, they couldn’t do anything because the order was “in progress.” Ok so I went home and patiently waited for my text/email. Nothing. Fast forward to Saturday morning still “in progress”. I chatted with a representative who was unable to help me and tried to see if his supervisor could help... nothing. So I called a few hours later. I spoke with a very nice associate who tried to help me but said for me to go to the store and have them call the “order line” and we can all try and resolve together. By this point yes, frustrated. Soooo I went to the store on crutches and walked in. Zachary S. Approached me and was instrumental in helping me. I explained the situation to him, obviously frustrated. I stated that my card had already been charged. It was at this time Michael S. Whom I did not know this was his name at the time began berating me in front of everyone. He said in a very loud tone “IT’S JUST A HOLD!” I had no idea who he was and I of course was already frustrated. I asked him who he is. He said he was the manager. I was shocked he is a manager. I said I am a customer and you are not going to yell at me. He kept going on saying he will ask me to leave. I said for what? Because I want my issue resolved and you are yelling at me like I’m a child!! He kept going on like a teenage boy, I finally said I am no longer talking with you so I appreciate if you don’t talk to me. He told another associate “if she does it again she’s out of here!” I said again for what!!! Call the cops! I’m on crutches and I am a customer! I asked him for his name he said Michael! I said do you have a manager? He said yea Phil. I said does Phil have a last name? He said Knot! I said like K-N-O-T? He said yea! I said do you have last name? He said nope! I said but your manager does? He refused to give me his name!! Finally Zachary was on the phone with the ordering department and he went to the back of the store where Michael followed. I sat down because my leg was hurting and one of the female associates came to me with a glass of water and said “I’m sorry he talked to you like that. You didn’t deserve that.” I thanked her and she told me his name is Michael S. I stayed and conducted my business bc Zachary and the female associate were more than kind. I did file a formal complaint with AT&T regarding this Michael S. Had I decided to leave or he kicked me out AT&T would have missed out on a good sale and Zachary would have missed his big sale. neither deserved since I am currently an AT&T customer with both internet and cable and have had no issues. Michael is a horrible representation of management and of AT&T and probably needs to work in a cubicle.Response from AT&TOctober 21, 2019Hello jjmsn11 Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- January 7, 20194 out of 5Staff were able to answer all my questions and get me what I wanted quickly.
- August 6, 20185 out of 5