AT&T Store Pickerington Pickerington
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Pickerington
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Pickerington?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pickerington Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 23, 20205 out of 5Nick is the manager and he was awesome I went to another location and they were so rude to me and sent me out the store un happy I called nick and he was so helpful and understanding and got me what I needed writhing 5 mins thank you so much
- December 17, 20205 out of 5Great service, thanks Emy
- December 13, 20201 out of 5I had an absolutely horrible experience with this location. I went in on Friday to add a line/phone and upgrade our other two phones. I worked with a salesman named Frank who was intelligent about the different iPhone and initially I felt very happy and confident with my choice. Frank had me under the impression I was upgrading to the IPhone 12 Pro. Once we got home that evening my husband realized that we were actually sold the IPhone 12. It was not a big deal I called the store that night and spoke with Frank. He said that he would need to give me a call the following day to be able to speak with his manager. I agreed and the following day I called and asked to speak with the manager (Nick). He was disrespectful in every way. I explained what had happened and I was not angry at this point. I explained that I realize that the pros are out of stock and would be okay just coming in and exchanging for the Mac Pro as they had those in stock. Nick told me he wouldn’t be able to do that for another week. He also refused to waive the two restocking fees that would need paid for returning a phone. In a round about way he called me a liar and refused to resolve the situation. I asked to have his managers information who would be the area manager and was told no he would not provide it. I contacted the store the same day I purchased the phones to make them aware of the issue and tried to resolve it within a day. After not getting anywhere in the phone call I spent a total of 4 hours on the phone with customer service. All the customer service reps basically were unable to do anything because they are unable to go over another manager. I was told that I would have to work with the store manager to have this resolved. I was told however that store managers are required to provide customers their managers information. Customer service refused to help advocate for my situation and did not do anything to help. 3 hours later once I was threatening to cancel my services I did get to someone who was able to help. He somewhat resolved the problem to the best of his ability. I had to go back into the store to exchange the phones and was still charged one restock fee. This experience was horrible and I will not be returning to this specific store. The sales man was more worried about getting his sale than customer service.
- July 28, 20205 out of 5Great customer service from Joshua. He resolved an issue that even the Apple Genius’ couldn’t. Joshua was extremely helpful in advising regarding upgrading phone. Thanks, Joshua!Response from AT&TJuly 29, 2020Thank you so much for your feedback! If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.
- July 3, 20201 out of 5One star is only comment I can say about the customer service at this store. Went there today and started to walk in and was told I needed to wait outside. Okay, then I asked how long the wait would be and the young man said minimum of 25 to 30 minutes. I asked if I could put my name on a list and he said no. I asked well if I leave and someone else comes up do I lose my spot? He replied yes and would have to wait again. Therefore I left and went to the Reynoldsburg store very friendly and when I told them the situation at the Pickerington store they said NO that is not our procedure. There is a sign up and they can text when your spot is coming open. The young man blatantly lied to us.