AT&T Store Choctaw Choctaw
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Choctaw Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 2, 20201 out of 5My husband and i switched from Sprint over to ATT middle of June. Our first experience in store was great. Wyatt was very helpful. Fast forward to when our bill is due and to our surprise it is twice as much as we were told it would be. We went into the store and Wyatt looked it up and seemed just as surprised as we were and said he would leave a note for the manager as he was the one who would have to take care of it. I called the store on June 23rd and spoke to who I believe is the manager. He tells me he can't do anything until Wyatt comes back to work from his days off. He never once asked if he could help me or try to figure out what was going on. I called 3 more times and eveytime all I get as an answer is "we haven't heard anything" this is absolutely horrendous customer service. This definitely makes me not want to stay with ATT and I ha ent even been with them for an entire month th yet.
- June 17, 20201 out of 5Wow, pretty sure I was refused service, not sure if it was because my skin color or me being a first responder what but not even a hello or anything ... she looked into my eyes rolled her eyes and left... PatheticResponse from AT&TJune 24, 2020Hello Matthew Foreman This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- November 27, 20191 out of 5My wife and I went in to take advantage of her employer discount. We were greeted by an African American female staff (employee A). We told her the reason we were there. She then consulted a Caucasian American female staff (employee B). Employee B was able to navigate their system and returned the device back to employee A. Employee A entered the information; I saw her made a typo, so I corrected her.
Then we proceed to change our mailing address since we just moved. Employee A put our new address in the "Attention" column. So I corrected her again. Then she moved the address to Street Number and keeping the rest. So, it became new address followed by old address, new city and new zip.
Employee B had to step in to do it for employee A. It seems employee A is more interested in the movie that was on tv than assisting us.
Since there were so much errors committed by the staff at this store, my wife asked to verify the address. Employee B initially hesitated to show it to my wife. The manager (African American male) came by and showed it to us. Then proceed to tell us it'll take 2 billing cycles for the billing address to take effect.
Overall, it was a horrible customer service at the store. Similarly horrible system - what kind of system takes 2 billing cycles to do a change of billing address? I guess the billing statement will go to our old address and gets forwarded to the new address.
I almost wanted to apologize to employee A for disrupting her movie. What a joke!
- September 10, 20195 out of 5I usually don’t write reviews but felt the need to after the customer service skills that the Store manager displayed as he handle the rush crowd. His staff handle each customer as if they were trained by the Chick-Fil-A staff because we all know their customer service is on point. But the store was clean & everyone was so friendly. Once again the manager Michael Byrd actually took time to listen to me promote my podcast network $LA network.