AT&T Store Choctaw Choctaw
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Choctaw
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Choctaw?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Choctaw Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 13, 20214 out of 5Wonderful customer service from a young lady in store! Within 30 minutes she had upgraded my phone and brought my bill down saving money. Manager was in a poor mood but the associates really got stuff done. big Thank you to the workers at at&t chictaw!
- January 7, 20211 out of 5This store deserves 0 stars but that’s not an option. I went in a few months ago to get a new iPhone. Because I don’t have WiFi, I needed to use theirs to update and upload my phone to cloud. It was taking a really long time and the workers said I could leave it and come back later. So I did. I came back about 3 hours later and they hadn’t touched it! It had not updated and I had to mess with it to get it to. So they told me to leave it again and once it was done, they would set up my Jew phone for me and I could pick it up before closing that day. Well I went back right before closing and once again they hadn’t touched it at all. So I had to do everything bc apparently they were too busy or just didn’t care. I finished with my old phone and set up my new phone by myself with no help from the employees. Then when I was done, they told me to just leave my old phone with them and they would get it sent back for the trade. After a couple months of no notifications regarding the phone, I called att. They said the phone had not been received. I called the store and spoke to Tonya the manager and she had no recollection of me or my phone. She told me she would look into and call me back. Never receivers a call back so I called again a few days later. She did not remember the situation and I had to explain it all again. Again, she said she would get back with me. And again, she never has. Very poor customer service. I will not go here again or recommend this store to anyone.
- December 23, 20205 out of 5Chris was Knowledgable, patient, and helpful. I will be back for my future purchases.
- December 19, 20205 out of 5New store manager, Tonya, is great and deserves 5 stars for her assistance yesterday. I had talked to numerous others by phone & visited another store with zero results. Although the store was full of customers, Tonya took time to listen to the issues and do everything she could to resolve the problems. She is friendly, professional, and cares about her customers. I just wish I could say the same about others I dealt with at ATT, but I'm thankful to have tried the Choctaw store & found Tonya.
- December 17, 20205 out of 5Jeremy was very very helpful!!