AT&T Store Midwest City Sooner Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Midwest City
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Midwest City?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Midwest City Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 18, 20205 out of 5Really loved this att location. Brayden Scott handled all my problem efficiently, and is also extremely handsome! Will definitely be back.Response from AT&TJanuary 22, 2021Hello Ami, T Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Hope to see you again!
- December 18, 20201 out of 5Staff was polite but I scheduled an appointment as my schedule is tight, for 11:00am today. When I arrive at 10:50 the gentleman could not find my appointment. He had to set me up and told me to go back and wait in my vehicle.
I asked how my appointment was not on their list, they gentleman said he had no idea.
I go from setting an appointment and being early to sitting about in parking lot 7th in line. Not a good experience at all!Response from AT&TJanuary 22, 2021Hello Brent F We apologize you experienced a long wait time. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- December 12, 20205 out of 5The staff was as helpful and attentive as I could have hoped for. Diometric made a stressful, complicated phone upgrade as smooth as possible and made sure I walked away with a phone that was ready to go.
- December 8, 20205 out of 5The Associate that assisted me, Vic N, was great - very patient and professional tried to wrestle with an ornery phone that was not truly "unlocked" for MMS problem. So.. I bought an inexpensive new phone and he treated me the same as if I bought top-of-the-line. Transferred all contacts, photos, and apps to new phone. Kudos to Vic as GREAT Customer Service.
HINT: Plan a little and make an appointment - arrive early and you will have NO PROBLEM getting served.
- November 17, 20201 out of 5The customer service at this store is HORRIBLE. The clerk was rude and unwilling to assist. This is the last straw for me and ATT. It does not rate even one star.