AT&T Store Edmond Edmond
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Edmond
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Edmond?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Edmond Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 29, 20205 out of 5Good work Tyral 👍🏻Response from AT&TSeptember 20, 2020Hello Mike! Thanks for the feedback!
- July 9, 20205 out of 5Very great customer service very nice and helpful! 10/10 recommend the people @ Danforth road!Response from AT&TJuly 9, 2020Hello Steven! Thanks for the feedback! Hope to see you again soon!
- June 3, 20205 out of 5Went into the store today for some help with AT&T TV. Steven helped me out and was such a pleasure to work with. We had a couples of snags getting everything taken care of, but he handled it like a pro! The other people working there were also so friendly. I ended up buying a new phone! Steven got me set up and ready to go.Response from AT&TJune 6, 2020Thanks for the feedback! Come back and see us anytime!
- June 3, 20201 out of 5The manager, no joke, hung up on me and would not let me talk. He definitely should not be a manager. This took place on 6/3/20 at 4:15PM.Response from AT&TJune 3, 2020Hello Ashton. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I enjoyed speaking with you and look forward to helping you with any of your needs going forward.
- March 4, 20201 out of 5Bought granddaughter an Iphone 11 for Christmas and traded her Iphone 7 128gb in perfect condition because was told by the Manager Tye, I would get $300 credit on my bill. Received letter in January saying phone did not qualify for $300 credit. ATT said contact store where purchased as Edmond Danforth is not ATT owned. Tye no longer with ATT and been talking to T the new mgr for last 2 months. Said wanted the Iphone 7 back or credit. He keeps tellig me above his pay grade and his boss will be in touch. I have left numerous messages and been by the store numerous times but still nothing. Evidently I am not the only person who was scammed by this store. Buyers Beware probably better to deal with company owned store.