AT&T Store Edmond Edmond
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Edmond Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 3, 20205 out of 5Went into the store today for some help with AT&T TV. Steven helped me out and was such a pleasure to work with. We had a couples of snags getting everything taken care of, but he handled it like a pro! The other people working there were also so friendly. I ended up buying a new phone! Steven got me set up and ready to go.Response from AT&TJune 6, 2020Thanks for the feedback! Come back and see us anytime!
- June 3, 20201 out of 5The manager, no joke, hung up on me and would not let me talk. He definitely should not be a manager. This took place on 6/3/20 at 4:15PM.Response from AT&TJune 3, 2020Hello Ashton. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I enjoyed speaking with you and look forward to helping you with any of your needs going forward.
- March 4, 20201 out of 5Bought granddaughter an Iphone 11 for Christmas and traded her Iphone 7 128gb in perfect condition because was told by the Manager Tye, I would get $300 credit on my bill. Received letter in January saying phone did not qualify for $300 credit. ATT said contact store where purchased as Edmond Danforth is not ATT owned. Tye no longer with ATT and been talking to T the new mgr for last 2 months. Said wanted the Iphone 7 back or credit. He keeps tellig me above his pay grade and his boss will be in touch. I have left numerous messages and been by the store numerous times but still nothing. Evidently I am not the only person who was scammed by this store. Buyers Beware probably better to deal with company owned store.
- December 21, 20184 out of 5It went great my sales person Sarah was fantastic just werid stares and shocked that I was going to put the down payment on the phone...internet was slow meaning the stores at&t service so it took forever
- December 6, 20185 out of 5enjoyed the visit, great staff, very knowledgeable and helpful. Very friendly and had a good fun time.