AT&T Store Edmond Edmond
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Edmond
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Edmond?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Edmond Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 31, 20202 out of 5I was in with my son, and was helped by a gentleman by the name of Steven to do a simple upgrade and trade-in after paying a phone off. He was very distant, and right after getting into my account, he walked two tables away (with his back turned towards us), not communicating at all with us. When I brought it up that I liked things like this being done in front of me, he walked over there just saying he wasn’t doing anything, and continued about the process. I did not sign the terms and conditions, he did so on my behalf without even asking, in fact, he never brought them up. Then, after the sale was complete, he just walked off for about 15 or so minutes with my account still open on his iPad that he left unlocked. When he finally did appear again, it was just a quick “everything good” (or something along those lines)
- November 23, 20205 out of 5Micheal Byrd was the best cell guy I have ever worked with in my 12 years of owning a phone. He was willing to go above and beyond to help me switch my carrier from Sprint to AT&T and helped me to figure out what the remaining balance I owed sprint when they went to price gouge me! He is always friendly and has a very positive attitude!! I know the stars are only 5, but for this guy he deserves a 20 out of 20!! I will not be switching carriers due this kind gentlemen, nor switching stores!! This guy is phenomenal!! Thank you Micheal!!
- November 20, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service
- November 11, 20201 out of 5Associate refused to acknowledge me as a human. Upgraded my phone online for in store pick up. Wouldn’t check to see if it was ready. Just shook his head
When we called they misinformed us and told us that the IPhone 12 we were upgrading was for new customers only and told us we couldn’t do that and hung up. Also refused to let us speak with manager. Very disgusting and lied.
- October 23, 20205 out of 5Excellent service. Tyral was wonderful. He did an amazing job in helping us with our purchase. Highly recommend Tyral and this store location. Manager was excellent as well.